British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Sylvester

Wow these 6d's are really getting around...

I was approached the other day by another website owner who was writing an article on sixpences. He asked if he could use some of my pictures and i being the generous soul i am; agreed. Here's the finished ariticle...

http://www.tidewatercoinclub.org/com.html

The article looks really good! Which photo's did you donate?

The ones that are attributed to me, and one that's attributed to Tony Clayton, which is off of Tony Clayton's site but is actually mine... ;)

I make that the 1674, 1703V, 1728P, 1732RP (or was it the 28RP?), 1739R, 1787 (Which is stated as Mr Clayton's) and the 1834. I think that's it... :huh:

Good Lord Sylvester !!

Now I have one more place I need to go to check up on you :lol:

Oh hello GD!

We meet again... :D