British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

azda

Useful links (members posts)

coinsforsale.co.uk

My mate Richard in SE London. Mostly hammered English, Roman, Greek and some 18th century tokens. A good man.

I share a table with him at the tri-annual London Coin fair.

Thanks Bob

Looks like a job for tonight.

I need to calm down after my daughters fought over my DSLR last night and snapped the lens...I had just won £10 on the lottery and bought a 1853 incuse 1/4d for peanuts and also had a few bob on Birmingham beating Arsenal.

Then my garage phoned and repairs to my car will be £1000. :(

Peter, Those Mercedes SL600 are expensive to repair, aren't they? LOL!

Peter, Those Mercedes SL600 are expensive to repair, aren't they? LOL!

I want a Porsche Cayman....cannot be more expensive than a Vauxhall Vectra....a word of warning...I had Ford company cars for 25 years (crap) and since I've had vauxhalls.guess what ...Hyundia next...my wife's coupe is bomb proof even servicing is half the price and nothing goes wrong.

Hyundia is a great car...you'll love it!

Hyundia is a great car...you'll love it!

Bob we do...

From looks to reliability and the reward my wife gave me a no brainer.It clunks and is the best car in over 30 years and still has 2 years guarentee.....apart from a PUG 205 which I bought for pence (taking car allowance 10 years ago)...why did I sell it?

I take my mother shopping every week and she prefers the coupe with its heated seat etc

A link to the upcoming London Coins Auction ~ well actually, here's a copy and paste of the e mail I received:-

Dear Client,

We are pleased to announce that the catalogue for our next auction on Sunday 5th, Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th June 2011 is now online at http://www.londoncoins.co.uk/index.php?page=Catalogue

If you still see the old catalogue press Ctrl and F5 to hard refresh the page.

We can accept bids by e-mail : bids@londoncoins.co.uk, snail mail to 4-6 Upper Street South, New Ash Green, Kent DA3 8JJ, phone 01474 871464 or fax 01474 872173.

As part of our continuing program of quality improvement, it is our policy regardless of the method of communication used (post, email, fax or phone) to return to each bidder a list of the bids we have entered into our system. We believe this will produce several benefits and prevent several potential problems. We can receive up to 10,000 individual bids prior to each sale, they are input twice, the second time by a different operative by way of verification, but we believe it may still be useful for bidders to receive feedback of what bids from them we have input.

This new service will allow each bidder to verify we have processed the bids correctly, and also, in the rare event of post or electronic communication going astray, the absence of a returned notification could indicate that the bids have not been input and may not have been received by us.

If within 5 working days from receipt of your bids you have received no notification, we strongly recommend you contact us to query the safe receipt of the bids.

IMPORTANT Our office closes at 10 am GMT on the Sunday before the sale as all our staff move to the The Grange Hotel. Bids received after this time are likely NOT to be entered.

Full details can be found on our website.

Viewing may be available by appointment at our New Ash Green offices please contact 01474 871464 to make an appointment.

All the single lots will be on view at the at the Cedar Court Wakefield Coin Show on Sunday 29th of May. All other lots may be available on request at these shows please contact us.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

Semra Cetin

London Coins Ltd

Pert 1 of the auction contains the coins, and part 2 is mostly banknotes

Edited by 1949threepence

I've loved a Mandy and on a Thursday...luverly tuppenny and thrupenny bits :rolleyes:

The silver discs you can keep. ;)

I've loved a Mandy and on a Thursday...luverly tuppenny and thrupenny bits :rolleyes:

The silver discs you can keep. ;)

Steady on old chap - the sun's not yet over the yardarm!