British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Jamesred

Collection on EBAY

All

The time has come for me to start shifting the coins on the website - I am putting them on Ebay

Times are hard so if I can shift these it will help a lot! 1799 - 1837 on there now the rest will come over the next few days

Cheers :(

Hi James

it must be heart breaking...is the sale enforced?

I would be interested in any quality pre 1799 you may have.

Cheers Peter

Hi James

Cheers Peter

Oh James hang on to them if you can!

Coins will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no coins...

All

The time has come for me to start shifting the coins on the website - I am putting them on Ebay

Times are hard so if I can shift these it will help a lot! 1799 - 1837 on there now the rest will come over the next few days

Cheers :(

It's a shame that you have to sell them but I am sure things will get better at some point and you will be able to start again with your collection.

Hi James

Cheers Peter

Coins will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no coins...

The fabulous Furry Freak brothers had a similar saying :blink:

[The fabulous Furry Freak brothers had a similar saying :blink:

:lol: Fat Freddie's cat!! (I don't need to think hard what has to be substituted for the word "money". :D )

Hi James

Cheers Peter

I couldn't think where I'd got that from but you're bang on, it was from them! Oh dear, rumbled as an old hippie, don't tell any one we live in a bus on a smallholding...

Hi James

Cheers Peter

I couldn't think where I'd got that from but you're bang on, it was from them! Oh dear, rumbled as an old hippie, don't tell any one we live in a bus on a smallholding...

And don't tell Fat Freddie what his cat did inside his stereo headphones just because Fat Freddie turfed him out of the armchair. :lol: :lol: