British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
thedigger

110 Half penny pieces for sale

Hello all,

Well it seems that after being on this forum for just a short while i have come to the conclusion that coin-collecting is not for me.

I cant seem to take all the information in required to a decent decision on any of the coins.

So here go's we will start of with the newer lot first if they go OK on here i will get round to putting them all on here for sale.

Right im offering for sale in one lot the following HALF PENNY pieces

3 X 1967

2 X 1953

2 X 1959

2 X 1963

The above are what i would consider to be in good condition?

Then we have:

30 X 1965

36 X 1964

I would describe these as very very good condition

And last we have

35 X assortment of the above dates BUT with blemishes as shown in the photos.

Make me an offer

If you require anymore photographs of the coins with blemishes on them please ask.

IN total i make that 110 coins...........What are they worth to someone?

post-5018-1262985964_thumb.jpg

post-5018-1262985978_thumb.jpg

LAST PIC ON THE NEXT REPLY

Hi Digger

They probably won't appeal to people on the forum.

The coins are worth pence each.

However Ebay is packed to the gunnel with coins like this but I'm sure some do sell.....you will be flooding the market and is it worth the hassle?

The 1/2d is almost the same size as a 2p so feed up your local arcades and maybe a youngster will get a 1/2d and become interested in coins ;)

Hi Digger

They probably won't appeal to people on the forum.

The coins are worth pence each.

However Ebay is packed to the gunnel with coins like this but I'm sure some do sell.....you will be flooding the market and is it worth the hassle?

The 1/2d is almost the same size as a 2p so feed up your local arcades and maybe a youngster will get a 1/2d and become interested in coins ;)

Thank you very much Peter for your information and consideration on this subject.

I had noticed the lack of response and thought oh well?

But i really appreciate your time in explaining this to me.

Thanks Peter ;)

Sign in to follow this