British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Any idea when the CCGB 2010 will be available.

Mark

Yes, sorry, I ought to put something on rotographic.com.

I'm delaying it slightly this year, probably until December as I have some of the 2009 edition that I'd like to at least partially sell out of first. I had too many printed after the success of the 2008 edition (with the free coins, which did very well).

Yes, sorry, I ought to put something on rotographic.com.

I'm delaying it slightly this year, probably until December as I have some of the 2009 edition that I'd like to at least partially sell out of first. I had too many printed after the success of the 2008 edition (with the free coins, which did very well).

Is there anyway I can pay now and pre-order a copy.

Mark

As usual Chris as soon as they are ready can i have a copy??

Cheers

been away for a while but back on now. Doen the site over as well www.myfarthings.co.uk

James

Good to see you back...how ever you find time to hold down a job and produce a web site beats me.

I've got a massive back log of coins to catalogue.....months work made no easier by Mr Goodes efforts to check over my existing 1/4ds.

A few years back I remember your wife bought you some gold for Xmas....good on her and take the profit.....I just still get the socks and aramis.

James

Good to see you back...how ever you find time to hold down a job and produce a web site beats me.

I've got a massive back log of coins to catalogue.....months work made no easier by Mr Goodes efforts to check over my existing 1/4ds.

A few years back I remember your wife bought you some gold for Xmas....good on her and take the profit.....I just still get the socks and aramis.

She has bought me a fancy camera this year!!! Talking about back log of coins? i have about 400 farthings to look at and Christmas is just around the corner as well.

Ah well will get some done tonight!

Cheers

Cheers

been away for a while but back on now. Doen the site over as well www.myfarthings.co.uk

Nice job - just need to correct you on 1914 and 1915 farthings (haven't looked further than Geo V) - there are TWO known varieties of each farthing for those dates (a different obverse introduced in 1914). Also, in 1918, there is only 1 obverse and reverse - the "variety" as such, is that some farthings were darkened at the Mint like pre-1918s, others were issued with full lustre.

Cheers

Nice job - just need to correct you on 1914 and 1915 farthings (haven't looked further than Geo V) - there are TWO known varieties of each farthing for those dates (a different obverse introduced in 1914). Also, in 1918, there is only 1 obverse and reverse - the "variety" as such, is that some farthings were darkened at the Mint like pre-1918s, others were issued with full lustre.

Hi Chris

Believe it or not i was just looking at those 2 pages, was checking the coins that i have and realised my error!! Both have been changed.

I have said "Varieties" though as you say some may not strictly be a variety but as you say merely a Dark/Light one. but i thought i would keep it easy.

Saying that i am going to put on the pages where these are, a bit about why they did it.

Cheers

Cheers

Apart from the rare 1915 I've got them all (well the darkened 1918 has been ordered)

Only 1953 has produced a few varieties....I'm sure there must be more.

i have an interesting copper one posted around the site which is, from what i have seen completly unlisted, but yea i like the site