British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Sylvester for Moderator

As the longest standing member who was around in here since the post numbers were only in double figures, and a chap I have grown to trust, I have made Sylvester a 'Moderator' of most Forums.

This basically means that he can edit things, delete things, make a few other changes, and report back to me if something untoward is going on that I'm not aware of. Particularly useful as the number of posts rises and I don't get a chance to read everything (and to be honest, most of it's a load of rubbish anyway, and I don't really want to read it! ;))

I'm sure you'll all agree that he deserves it, and welcome Sylvester as our new moderator.

Congratulations, Sylvester - Lord knows you deserve it! :D

And remember, Chris, I arrived only a few month after Sylvester :P

Congratulations Sylvester!!!

I think you made a good choice, Chris.

yes, well done sylvester, you did deserve it :)

Excellent choice Chris, Sylvester will be an excellent moderator! :D

Congratulations Sylvester :D

Cheers everyone!

Well done Sylvester!

Are you ever going to use your great powers Sylvester? :rolleyes:

(500th post) :D

i've deleted a few already, from when we had that person posting about how coin collectors were saddos, it added no value to the site, and it was spam (in the non-open forum), so it got deleted.

I suppose all the subsequent messages (mostly about trainspotting) in that thread could go, but i'm in no rush to get rid of them just yet. But at least by deleting those others i have raised the average mental age/maturity of the thread in question.

Oh you trimmed a few there too!

I think I edited/deleted some of those too when they were first written. I trust your judgement old chap, and I know you wouldn't delete relevant stuff.

don't worry i won't go raving mad! :D

I don't intend to use my new found powers to the fullest, i'll probably be a bit lazy and turn a blind eye to most things, but if a troll/spammer shows up then that message is history!

Excellent deleting of that SPAM, they broke the first rule of the forum: THOU SHALT NOT SPAM!