British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Peckris

Problem with Online.coins?

I managed to get to Online coins last night and tried again today, but all I get is :

http://guide.opendns.com/?url=www.onlinecoins.co.uk

You tried to visit www.onlinecoins.co.uk, which is not loading.

What gives?

It worked this morning!

Bloke mustna paid his bill for his host site and URL domain.

It has collapsed under the weight of all the dross for sale on there.

:lol:

Mmmm. :rolleyes: Beer, Pizza, Donuts, scrap metal - shurely shome mishtake.

That's strange. I've had some dealings with Andy and his wife. Met them at the London coin fair too. Domain name look up says that the name expired late July and has not yet been re-newed which means it's currently suspended! That can't be a good sign.

That's strange. I've had some dealings with Andy and his wife. Met them at the London coin fair too. Domain name look up says that the name expired late July and has not yet been re-newed which means it's currently suspended! That can't be a good sign.

I met Andy and his wife at York a few times. Hmm it doesn't look good. There was no warning yesterday that this was going to happen. Luckily I left feedback for my last transaction which arrived yesterday morning. I'd hate to have been half way through an order!

I'm getting the old "page cannot be displayed" message as well. Hope it comes back as I was thinking of ordering a virtually unc 1903 shilling from Cambridge Coins.

Seems a bit odd, really. The site previously gave no hint that anything was up.

I'm getting the old "page cannot be displayed" message as well. Hope it comes back as I was thinking of ordering a virtually unc 1903 shilling from Cambridge Coins.

Online coins is back 'Online'

John

Online coins is back 'Online'

John

Thanks John B)