British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest meiserw

wholesale air jordan shoes,jordan fusions jormoo.com

Guest meiserw

www.jormoo.com wholesaler and Retail brand sport shoes .,such as Nike,Jordan(1-23),Jordan 9 Fusion,air force one,Jordans XX3 Sneakers,Jeans,Gucci shoes.Prada Shoes,t-shirts,Adidas Trainers shoes,Air Max Shoes,supra shoes,UGG boots, and so on.

www.jormoo.com wholesaler and Retail brand sport shoes .,such as Nike,Jordan(1-23),Jordan 9 Fusion,air force one,Jordans XX3 Sneakers,Jeans,Gucci shoes.Prada Shoes,t-shirts,Adidas Trainers shoes,Air Max Shoes,supra shoes,UGG boots, and so on.

Welcome to visit us: http://www.jormoo.com

I will buy a pair of Gucci shoes after you have bribed me with a VF 1905 halfcrown.

No?

P*ss off then you benighted kerb-crawler. :ph34r:

Welcome to visit us: http://www.jormoo.com

I will buy a pair of Gucci shoes after you have bribed me with a VF 1905 halfcrown.

No?

That 1905 halfcrown would probably turn out to be as authentic as the Gucci shoes this fellow is offering.

You tell him! :lol:

"

About Us:

The team work will control the whole process, made all the shoes come with original quality

China Redshoes Shoe Manufacturing Co., Ltd, located in Putian, Fujian, specializes in the development, manufacture, and sales of brand sport shoes.

2. Top quality

We also manufacture can do very high quality sports shoes,mens/ladies PU/MD/TPR & Leather Shoes at very competitive prices.

5. Safe shipping

Our express agent was the most innovative&awesome ones at here, they will lead you into a safe and fast shipping way, make shipment easy"

Edited by Hussulo

I'll remove the link but leave this here for fun, moved to another area and closed.

The Chinese do seen very busy making fakes of everything at the moment!

I'll remove the link but leave this here for fun, moved to another area and closed.

The Chinese do seen very busy making fakes of everything at the moment!

I wonder if they do female organism yet. :(

I can never understand the value of advertisers spamming private forums. They're never going to sell anything to the members. All they do is annoy them.

I can never understand the value of advertisers spamming private forums. They're never going to sell anything to the members. All they do is annoy them.

Ah come on, they do have some entertainment value, how else would we have heard the suggestion that the Chinese could fake a feminine orgasm, and do it on a coin no less? :lol: