British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
william

A completely new thread...

I thought as a bit of fun, one of us (that's me) can start a story and then someone else has to continue it, maybe even us kids can use it at school (hehehe, and I have my SATS next week!) ;) .Ok, here we go...

Once upon a time, (original or what?) there was a coin collector called Dave, he collected florins...

(someone continue this...)

(the word association was a bit like this, i dont think it will work

(hehehe, and I have my SATS next week!)
i just finished my yr.9 sats on friday :) )

my continuation:

...and he had all the florins from 1902 - 1967 in bunc. condition, he...

...made a "new" topic purely to increase his post count :rolleyes:

...made a "new" topic purely to increase his post count :rolleyes:

Oh shat up you spoil sport! No i didn't, this is the sequal to Word Association... Why would anyone go crazy over their post count anyway? <_<

...and he had all the florins from 1902 - 1967 in bunc. condition, he...

worked hard on earning extra money to get them all in BU, and

ended up in serious debt, a debt that consisted of...

Edited by Master J.M.D

ended up in serious debt, a debt that consisted of...

48 hours of community service, a 1954 penny, and £8000, but...

I thought as a bit of fun, one of us (that's me) can start a story and then someone else has to continue it, maybe even us kids can use it at school (hehehe, and I have my SATS next week!) ;) .Ok, here we go...

Once upon a time, (original or what?) there was a coin collector called Dave, he collected florins...

That's bizarre. My year 9 brother had his sats last week. I thought that everyone took their sat's at the same time.

That's bizarre. My year 9 brother had his sats last week. I thought that everyone took their sat's at the same time.

william did hi year 6 sats :)

Yeah, I'm starting them tomorrow, with two science papers :(

Are you in year 6 or year 9 william?

Year 6

I remember when I was in year 6 back in the olden days! I'm in year 10 now and I have my mocks next week. The good thing about that is we have every afternoon off including the whole of Friday for study leave.

What are 'mocks'?

They are practise examinations where candidates take tests set by teachers in order to find their exam technique and to get an idea of what grade they are likely to get.

They are usually the past GCSE papers in our school anyway, instead of tests compiled by teachers as yours are...

Yeah, I'm starting them tomorrow, with two science papers :(

the year 6 sats will determin what sets/groups you are in for your new school in year seven...i was absent for them :P

You were absent for your sats? :o So you don't know what levels you would have got?

He was absent so he will have got levels 0, 0 and erm 0! I was in New York city for the Year 6 sats so I got 0 0 0 too. My school dropped about 50 places in the league tables! And MJMD, not all schools set in first year - ours only starts in third year (or year 9)

I have never met anyone who didn't take their year 6 sats. Now I have met two!

did you pass your 11/12+? i passed my 11+ :) and i am fairly confident that i did well in my yr.9 science and maths, english doesnt bother me...

I passed my 11+ :D and I got A*, A*, A*, A*, A*, A for my year 10 science G.C.S.E's so far.

They're wayyyy to easy now. Anyone with half a brain can get a C - I think the boundary is about 20%!

They are easy now definately. Do you do triple science Oli?

I'm guessing that mean Separate Sciences which is what we call them here instead of the Double Award. Each science twice a week for an hour!

I do the double award but I stay after school for one hour once a week to do another science.