British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bikerboy

Joined but its all coins ?

Guest bikerboy

I have been to the rotographic website hoping to find out more info on modern british banknotes.... i registered through the link hoping to find more out but it brought me here and it only seems to be about coins ??? anybody got any ideas ?? I have all the latest collector rotographic books..... 2009 coin/2008 banknote + the independent 2009 coin year book but they only go up to the date they were issued can anyone help with a decent site or source to advance my search ??

Take it easy and thanks

Seen co-author Pam West's website? I don't think there's a forum but she does post news about new issues. http://www.britishnotes.co.uk/

Guest bikerboy

Cheers bro has helped me a bit more i shall be staying on here as well as i have a decent ranging coin collection too

Take it easy

Cheers bro has helped me a bit more i shall be staying on here as well as i have a decent ranging coin collection too

Take it easy

I have little interest in bank notes, you need to talk to my wife, she can get through them at an alarming rate in the local shoe shop. Perhaps Chris could be persuaded to add a banknote section to see if it would grow with time.

Gary

Oh perish the perfidious of the notions that the none of us are dutiful banknote collectors:

I love banknotes meself.

Oh perish the perfidious of the notions that the none of us are dutiful banknote collectors:

I love banknotes meself.

Going way off beam here, but I've just spent an idle 20 minutes going through your excellent site. I hope you don't mind me saying, but your paintings section really ought to have something by Dante Gabriel Rosetti. Try Proserpine, Mona Vana or The Blessed Damozel.

I have little interest in bank notes, you need to talk to my wife, she can get through them at an alarming rate in the local shoe shop. Perhaps Chris could be persuaded to add a banknote section to see if it would grow with time.

Gary

It might grow in time, as long as you persuade your wife to keep away :lol:

I love banknotes meself.

Going way off beam here, but I've just spent an idle 20 minutes going through your excellent site. I hope you don't mind me saying, but your paintings section really ought to have something by Dante Gabriel Rosetti. Try Proserpine, Mona Vana or The Blessed Damozel.

Incredibly his models were very similar to those used by John William Waterhouse, a contemporary of his. They must have had a thing for redheaded women, not that that is a bad thing!