British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alasdair

Rare 20p coin

Guest Alasdair

Hi, i have come across a 20p coin 2008 design with the sheild on that is undated. A mistake made by the Royal Mint.

dsc00159_desktop_resolution.jpg

dsc00157_desktop_resolution.jpg

I would be happy to get you more pictues if you would like,

Im open to offers on this and a sensible offer i will post recorded delivery free of charge.

thanks alasdair

I'd offer £35 for it.

Would be £50 if it had absolutely no signs of circulation....but it clearly does.

Well done for finding it.

Guest skyesmummy

Hi there I will offer you £40 for it via paypal if you still have it please email me and let me know kayeigh-morrison@hotmail.com if you wish for me pleae tell me what your asking for it

Sign in to follow this