British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
william

Forum rules that we've broken

After Maser JMD started our new rules, I thought it would be fun to see what we've broken:

No Swearing - there are younger coin collectors that post in the forum. - definitely!

No Spamming - because its just plain annoying. - definitely:1403.gif

No Rude pictures/avatars - Same reason as swearing. - no

No rasist pictures/comments - I am sure that you understand why. - no

No nastyness towards other forum users - a joke once in a while is ok, and if you know someone who is constantly doing this then report them to an admin. - don't think so.

Haven't we been good for Master JMD! :lol:

Edited by william

i would like to announce that i was the braker of the spam rule, i am sorry to myself if i have caused any offence :(

Anyone else want to own up?

I don't think that I've broken any rules (if I have please inform me) however, my friends must have done.

They're unofficial anyway so nobody would care if you broke a few, it's just spamming and post-whoring I can't stand.

No rasist pictures/comments - I am sure that you understand why. - no

Hmm that reads odd, you really don't understand? :D

The rules are governed mainly by your own morals gentleman, go against those rules of judgement and you get banned. If you say something out of line, you have to live with yourself, we don't!

What I mean to say is: I'm easy, you know that, just don't be nasty or illegal (except if using the personal meassage facility)

So one can transmit messages of a treasonous nature through PM? Wow how modern we are! :lol:

So one can transmit messages of a treasonous nature through PM? Wow how modern we are! :lol:

Yes, of course you can, as long as it isn't made public, what goes on behind closed doors is your business. But don't send endless messages, think of my bandwidth too!

I think that we numismatists are a law abiding bunch of people.

Yes, that is very true. In a few years of eBay trading, quite intensely at one point, and all the sales etc from the website, I really must say that numismatists are generally very honest and trustworthy.