British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bungipaysme

104 Pre 1947 50% silver coins

Had you offered them to me I would have offered £41.40. I'm sure they'll find their level on ebay.

Had you offered them to me I would have offered £41.40. I'm sure they'll find their level on ebay.

Possibly not, and no disrespect to you bungipaysme but some buyers may be put of by your low amount of feedback.

Chris's offer seems very fair.

The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken

Okay :o

That's because he wants to sell them to me! I wish everyone was like that and offered everything to me before trying ebay!

Guest bungipaysme
That's because he wants to sell them to me! I wish everyone was like that and offered everything to me before trying ebay!

So do you accept my offer?

Right humourous indeed since I got a PM from said individual expressing a desire to sell them to the parsimonious Scot, like with humour he would think he would get more dosh from the Scot than the Anglishman :lol: ! Oh my a chuckle this evening an' I'll think about it wi' my 84 bob beverage.

With all dues, one is going to look at a listing askance from a seller with a pecuniary feedback thus. Anymore I have my settings on the fleaBay such that I see the feedback percentage and count with the page listing, and won't even look at auctions such as the above mentioned. All the while a start at £25 will be a put off to the most, even though the coins surely are worth more. People like 50p or £1 starts, not £25.

In summary, good luck.

Sign in to follow this