British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest tinko

Full set 8 Italian Euro for bid

Eugh....euros. Is it even in a case or or they just change finds? I must admit however that I do like the €2 reverse.

I recieved an e-mail through one of my other forums. They are a pile of rubbish.

i think it was the San Marino ones that i liked, i might be wrong, but it was one of those rare sets.

They're my favourite too! I found a picture and attached it here. It's a bit fuzzy and the words don't help but you can make out the designs

RSMEuroSet.jpg

yep those are the ones, difficult to get hold of, just like the Vatican sets.

I can't believe i'm talking euros here... :o

How much do they go for and if possible, could you tell me their mintage?

Lol yes, it's amazing how something so.......acceptable could come out of something like the EU ;)

Denomination Number of euro coins produced (so far to end of 2003, i think...)

€ 2 coin 330,760

€ 1 coin 381,800

50 cent 305,400

20 cent 377,400

10 cent 195,000

5 cent 195,000

2 cent 195,000

1 cent 195,000

Complete mintage 2,175,360

Vatican have 145,000 for each denomination.

I think those San Marino euros have just become my favourite set of Euros too! I especially like the €2, 10 cent and five cent ones.

What have they done?! They look horrible!! :blink::o

don't look at the Irish ones or the Netherlands, infact just don't look at any modern Netherlands coin, ever.

God shall smite thee. I was on about the monotony of them.....

don't look at the Irish ones or the Netherlands, infact just don't look at any modern Netherlands coin, ever.

Sorry Sylvester, I have already seen the Netherlands ones, and the Irish ones, 'twas not a pretty sight!

Don't go harping on about the Irish coins :)

I like modern Netherlands coins... I only noticed recently that they have a 90 degree rotation between the sides... either that or Queen Beatrix is lying down for her portrait. Innovative I say!

Anyway, better than the Belgian pre-Euro coins and that modern portrait on Swedish Krona... it looks like the King's head is exploding!