British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Hussulo

My baby is born!

Great News!

I am now officially a dad. :D

My first child, a beautiful baby girl, Sophia Estella Sulo was born Wednesday 1:39 a.m. she weighs 8 pounds 11.5 ounces (3.95kg), she is 35cm tall, and I am over the moon.

Sophia and my wife Lorraine are now out of hospital and are home safe and well. :)

2002859059787317071_rs.jpg

2002882464369249627_rs.jpg

Edited by Hussulo

Congratulations, and enjoy the coin collection whilst it lasts, babies and children have a way of putting a dent in your hobby spending. :o

Congatulations Huss. Endorse the comment about coin collections, mine went into hiding for a good fifteen years. Kids shoes are expensive, and old coins are easily sold!

All the best though, and remember it's only another thirteen years until she's a teenager. And then your problems really start!

When you have to sell them to raise money for Baby's Nikes, you know where to find me!

That's quite a big baby isn't it, 8lb 12 nearly! Well done Hus and Mrs Hus.

Congratulations from me too. Don't forget to make sure she gets really interested in coins, then you have the perfect excuse to spend even more money on them :D You will know you've hit the jackpot when she asks for a triple unite - though you might have to sell the wife to pay for it ;) .

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I am so happy. I can't stop smiling! :D

Hopefully she will be into history and coin collecting like her dad and granddad. As for spending money and the coin budget taking a hit, it already has. Prams, Moses baskets, cots, baby monitors, car seats you name it my wife has probably bought it. I might have to take you up on your offer before I know it Chris. ;)

Children are expensive, but like this morning, my three year old daughter literally standing on top of me to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider", worth more than gold. Not to mention that she is her own self-contained comedian, and does all day stand up comedy.

Huss,

A genuine congratulations, to you and your wife!!! Make the most of parenthood and enjoy it while it lasts :D , it does not seem 5 minutes since my two were crawling around, now I am the resident taxi driver, whilst they are full of hormones in and out of moods every minutes :( . It really is something you have to treasure whilst it lasts!! Ahh the joys of parenthood, wouldn't swap it for the world :D

Remember when Sophia can get around by herself keep those proofs well out of the way. I remember finding my neice with quote "a really shiny" coin in her hand, turned out it was one of my Jersey proofs... it has never looked the same since!! :(

Congratulations!!!

Remarks re coins and babies - We have just been presented with another great grandson so coins now take second - no! fourth - no ninth place! :(

Congradulations!

Nothing in your life will mean more to you than an addition to the family. I am glad mother and child are doing well.

Bob C.

you might have to sell the wife to pay for it ;) .

FOR SALE: Wife, 1953 Coronation issue. VF condition for year, some pitting on reverse. Offers?

Brilliant news

Daughters are lovely...The trouble is they are 10 and 12 and have just joined my wife to shop like a pack of Wolves hunt. :o

Thank you for all your kind wishes. I'm into day three now and the days have just flown by! We are starting to get a bit more settled now and Lorraine would also like to thank you all as well. :)

Edited by Hussulo

Thank you for all your kind wishes. I'm into day three now and the days have just flown by! We are starting to get a bit more settled now and Lorraine would also like to thank you all as well. :)

Congrats, Hussulo!

Yes, congratulations from me too. Mine is now 13 and time seems to have flown. Enjoy those early days. Once they can walk, well ... !