British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

www.coinsgb.com

Its finally here it has taken me over a year to build (so far), with a lot of help and a lot of sweet and tears. I know it’s still not perfect and it needs a little fine tuning etc but I have uploaded it to the net for your viewing pleasure.

I would like to say big thank you to everyone that has been kind enough to have helped me and who continue to help. I would also like to ask if anyone has any pictures of coins missing from the site and that would be kind enough to send me them to be uploaded to the site for which I would be most grateful. I would be happy to add your name below them and an address to a coin related website if you have own one. You can contact me at sulo@coinsgb.com

P.S. the forum should be up and running in a week or so and I would be extremely great full if you would do me the honor of joining it.

Many thanks,

Hus

Your new site is nicely done. I especially like the notes on coin specs for each type. Very handy.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. (Perhaps a picture showing misspelled Monarch's name, or ?).

Bill

Hus,

High quality site. Nice job!

Bob C.

Congratulation.

Good site most of the link are listed in your site.

Thanks guys :)

Bill I will probably take you up on your kind offer shortly.

Excellent!!! this easy use site will help a beginner link me to identify coins so much more easily and will stop me asking those so silly questions - well done.

Hmf... your Forum is still rejecting my password :(

Is it rude?

Hmf... your Forum is still rejecting my password :(

Is it rude?

:lol: I had that happen when I was re-doing my password for a university site, it kept rejecting as too close to my old pw, so then I entered in something not-so-nice and it took it :lol:

:( I'm having trouble with the main site. Since formating the my C drive the other day I have had trouble in re-downloading the site builder package. When I do I am hoping it will still work as I saved all the site files on the D drive. So it should be a straight swap over and hopefully it will work or else many tears will be shed by me. So all this means is that I can't make any changes or do any work on the main site at the moment.