British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Sergy

Just have seen on Amazon

You like the look of that eh!

Actually there will be a couple of little changes to the cover...main thing is that the coin images will be split so they don't overlap each other.

I think the free coin is going to be an excellent sales incentive. In fact I'm already selling them as we speak! Bertrams just called and want to meet me at the Frankfurt Bookfair (because I told them that their main competitor is buying more than 2x the books they do, which is true).

Another wholesaler ordered 200 copies today bringing total pre publication sales so far to 1050 books.

And yes, it really won't be ready until October 10th, possibly a day or 2 earlier. I'm just finishing it this week before it goes to print the week after.

You like the look of that eh!

Actually there will be a couple of little changes to the cover...main thing is that the coin images will be split so they don't overlap each other.

I think the free coin is going to be an excellent sales incentive. In fact I'm already selling them as we speak! Bertrams just called and want to meet me at the Frankfurt Bookfair (because I told them that their main competitor is buying more than 2x the books they do, which is true).

Another wholesaler ordered 200 copies today bringing total pre publication sales so far to 1050 books.

And yes, it really won't be ready until October 10th, possibly a day or 2 earlier. I'm just finishing it this week before it goes to print the week after.

Where in London I can buy them? Not now of cause, but in October?

Vera Trinder in the Strand should hopefully have some promptly. Possibly Michael Coins in Notting Hill and you could even order it from Spink and eventually WHSmith, Borders and WG Foyles, but I think Vera Trinder should be quickest.

Vera Trinder in the Strand should hopefully have some promptly. Possibly Michael Coins in Notting Hill and you could even order it from Spink and eventually WHSmith, Borders and WG Foyles, but I think Vera Trinder should be quickest.

Thank you.

I have bought your book this spring from a shop just near to Strand, but it was on a lane from Strand. Can you give me her address?

I think that's almost certainly Vera Trinder. 38 Bedford St, just off the Strand.

Guest richbedforduk

Congratulations!

Nice looking tome, look forward to getting a copy.

Have a drink on me. :D

Wow! Nice job, I predict! But only from 10/10/07?

51a9fdvlw0L._SS500_.jpg

Chris,

Is this book available as a download? I have the previous version which was downloadable, but I can't see this mentioned anywhere.

If so, how do you manage the downloading of the free coin? :-)

Good point, I'd not thought that far ahead! ;-)

I'm trying to find a company that can convert it into all popular ebook formats, not just PDF. This is harder than I thought as no one seems to answer me! So, it won't be available as a PDF until 2008. If you wanted a simple PDF with no bookmarks I could probably create that....£3.50 as usual. PM me.

But if you download it, you canna get it personally autographed by C. H. Perkins :D I will need one of those and the Banknotes guide when it comes off of the presses.