British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve

1895 Fathing

Guest Steve

I have been offered a 1895 Fathing in good/ok condition. I saw an article that this might be worth a few £'s, can you give me a price for poor, ok, good, very good conditions?

Thanks for the help.

Steve

Only if it's the young head 1895 Farthing like the one I have on the site for GBP5.00.

A widow head 1985 Farthing in less than Fine is worth just a few pence.

Chris Perkins

www.predecimal.com

Dear Steve,

I have dealt with that seller before so I'm sure you have no problems. Personally I'd only pay more than it currently is at if it wasn't unevenly toned with a possible stain on the head.

Not wishing any disrespect to the seller of course and perhaps a dealers point of view would be different but it's nothing special, not rare and if you want an Uncirculated 1895 Farthing you should get one with full lustre quite easily.

Chris

www.predecimal.com