British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
william

'Todays Top Ten Posters'

:o I have recently noticed strange things happening to the Todays Top Ten Posters list! Yesterday i logged in, and before logging out i checked the list, It said i had done 24 posts that day. Then i came on here and posted in the evening, and it said i had done 14 posts when i checked. Can anyone explain this?! :blink:

It might be Chris fiddling about with stuff - "pruning" you posts as well ;)

No, I haven't been pruning any posts. I don't know why it would lie to you like that, these things are often just temporary glitches, is it still doing it?

No, I haven't been pruning any posts. I don't know why it would lie to you like that, these things are often just temporary glitches, is it still doing it?

I'll keep you posted Chris. It has been doing it for quite some time now.

figured: by todays posts it means last 24hrs (i had 212 posts yesterday evening, i now have 221, but it says i have done 43 posts :) )

Yes it must be working on a 24hr basis, because it seems very odd to me sometimes.

Ah, that's what it is, thanks

No problem, I just thought I would reply to you during my I.C.T lesson! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No problem, I just thought I would reply to you during my I.C.T lesson! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a coincidence, I had ICT today, and had finished all my work, so I sneaked on here today too! B)

LOL! Did you do any posting?

LOL! Did you do any posting?

No, I was afraid my password would get found out because someone was practically watching, so I came on as a guest!! How many posts did you do?

I only did the one because my school punishes people for using the internet during lessons (they can even detect it through a security system).

Just say you're doing research for a project ;)

I only did the one because my school punishes people for using the internet during lessons (they can even detect it through a security system).

Ours can do that. They even take control of your cursor remotely and disable your mouse from working then they log you off!

My project is on the subject of cars. I think that I will find it hard to make a connection between the two on the spur of the moment :lol:

As far as I know, my school don't have any of these detector thingys. We only get punished if a teacher finds us doing that! :P

Your'e lucky, it was only installed at Christmas. I've already been caught once and given a verbal warning whilst visiting this site

Lol!! :lol:

I should get one of my friends to remove the software by hacking into the school network.

We rarely had ICT lessons (which were called IT back then), about once a month if that.

Although i did have a bit of compulsory ICT at college as part of the dreaded Key Skills, which was totally pointless.

Most of us skipped that anyhow.

We have to do a BORING project about estate agents using ICT. We have two lessona a week.:(

We have to do a BORING project about estate agents using ICT. We have two lessona a week.:(

i never liked it, and i hardly did it.

I much preferred Chemistry, Art or Drama.

I like French because we have a good teacher, also, I like Science because I am good at it! I go to the same school as Mint_mark went to!

My favourite lessons are history and music, because I find history very interesting, and because I am good at music, although the music lessons I have at school are very basic. :lol::blink: I don't mind ICT to be honest (William prepares to be banned from the forum...)!!??!! :unsure: It isn't the best lesson, but at least it means I get to type rather than write, plus I often have time to go on the internet once I've finished my work, because I'm much faster at typing than anybody else in my class! :P:D

I ususlly fit in a couple of good posting sessions during every lesson :P