British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Master Jmd

Forum Rules

I can not seem to find any rules on this forum, so i think i had better start some...

Rules:

• No Swearing - there are younger coin collectors that post in the forum.
  • No Spamming - because its just plain annoying.
  • No Rude pictures/avatars - Same reason as swearing.
  • No rasist pictures/comments - I am sure that you understand why.
  • No nastyness towards other forum users - a joke once in a while is ok, and if you know someone who is constantly doing this then report them to an admin.

It is your duty to report any people(s) that you know or reasonably suspect to be breaking any of the above rules.

And please obide by the rules, because it makes the forum a much nicer place to be.

:o Erm, well thanks for doing that!

I did have some guidelines once, but most of it is common sense isn't it, and I just delete offensive things when and if they appear. And they rarely do, because IP addresses are registered and email addresses are verified.

I don't mind swearing when it is in it's place for expressive purposes, but will not tolerate the very bad swear words, the type that can bring hardened criminals to tears! (like, Poo and perhaps bum... ;) You know the ones!)

The rest is about right though, but perhaps you could have a word with the owner of this webspace and the creator of this forum (that's me) before you make any more of your own unofficial rules.

Like your enthusiasm though! :P

like, Poo and perhaps bum... ;)

:o:o:o how can you say that :o:o:o

:lol:

Pfff it's vigilantism :P - very presumptuous indeed.

I don't mind swearing when it is in it's place for expressive purposes, but will not tolerate the very bad swear words, the type that can bring hardened criminals to tears! (like, Poo and perhaps bum... ;) You know the ones!)

Well he certainly told you Chris! :lol:

Hang on if i'm not wrong, you use most of the expressive language around here? no? :D

I know me bad... ;)

I think i'd better be careful before i violate one of the master's new rules... :P

I think i'd better be careful before i violate one of the master's new rules... :P

:o<_<:angry::(:unsure::):D

:o<_<:angry::(:unsure::):D

never underestimate Sylvester... :D

Well you're bloody right I use the most expressive language, so would you, if you had to keep an eye on you rabble all day long.

You're enough to make a saint swear....As my Mum always used to say (and probably still does).

I think right now, the most important rule, is: Don't terminate regular members' membership!

I think right now, the most important rule, is: Don't terminate regular members' membership!

well that'd be nice, but we can't ask for miracles can we? (i'm just waiting till we find out you've deleted Eliza too). :D

Nope, worse than that, I was very rude in an email to her, and haven't heard anything since :(

Erm, she's either ill, my email doesn't work, or she's not talking to me....I hope she's ill (in the nicest possible way)

Nope, worse than that, I was very rude in an email to her, and haven't heard anything since

Oooh you're creating intrigue now!

Keeps you coming back doesn't it!

Nope, worse than that, I was very rude in an email to her, and haven't heard anything since :(

Erm, she's either ill, my email doesn't work, or she's not talking to me....I hope she's ill (in the nicest possible way)

Well i hope she does come back! :o That tongue of your's will get you shot one day Chris... ;)

Rule number 7) Chris must be nice to the regular forumees... :D

Not Eliza?! :o:blink::(<_<

Well if we don't see her, I'll start a petition and collect all your comments to forward them to her.

Well if we don't see her, I'll start a petition and collect all your comments to forward them to her.

I hope she comes back we were trying to find out those mintage figures...