British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Announcing Geoff T' promotion

As of just now I have put Geoff into the 'Expert Member' group.

Geoff will enjoy a few extra benefits now, like being able to store more personal messages, being able to send messages to more people at once, being able to edit his own messages with no restictions and other practically useless little technicalities that he'll never even notice!

Most importantly, he gets the special 'Expert Member' title next to his name/id so that people can recognise him as someone who knows a thing or two.

Well done Geoff, you one of the very few!

Oooh he's elite - it like the fabled American Express Black card! Btw what's the criteria for becoming an expert?

....being able to edit his own messages with no restictions and other practically useless little technicalities that he'll never even notice!

This is true... :D

But even when you do notice them it does necessarily mean you can figure out how to use em. ;)

Btw what's the criteria for becoming an expert?

Yes...tell us more. Well done Geoff, btw.

Well, not only do you have to be a regular forum contributor, you also have to answer questions posed by passers by accurately, and have to also be noticed by the other members as being knowledgable in your field.

Geoff received a few comments from other forum members about his knowledge and there was a little talk, so I thought it was fair.

I noticed Sylvester way back, when it was basically just him and me in here! He helps me out a lot responding to queries, so does Geoff, and it's certianly good to rely on the collective knowledge of you two, and indeed all the other members.

I may notice others too in the future. Any ideas?

I noticed Sylvester way back, when it was basically just him and me in here! He helps me out a lot responding to queries, so does Geoff, and it's certianly good to rely on the collective knowledge of you two, and indeed all the other members.

I may notice others too in the future. Any ideas?

I guess i'm now the longest serving regular non 'admin' member no?

I think you are old chap. There are a few before you obviously, but I'm not aware that any have ever been back much.

I think you are old chap. There are a few before you obviously, but I'm not aware that any have ever been back much.

Ah nice to have tradition on my side. I hope Geoff won't be pinching all the tea in the Expert members staff room, now that i've been forced to share it with someone! :D

To all to whom these presents shall come, greeting!

What can I say? Thanks!

(Now I'm going to have to lie down - it's all getting too much for me).

:D Geoff