British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

The New Check Your Change 2007

Yes it will very hard to do that.

At least we discuss the possibility of it in this forum and the calling in the past, is for me somewhat sweat it out on your own way to make the public interest or aware about coin collecting lucky they the expert in this forum are sweating thier eyebrow for this book.

Goodluck chris.

By the way can the moderator published this tread in the web it might be helpfull even in small way thats only my opinion.

I think you should lobby the Irish and UK parliaments Josie and force them to make ownership of my book compulsary for every man woman and child in the British Isles!

Not the parliament to have a proposed bill to be amended by both houses.

Maybe a recomendation letter or endorsement coming from thier several institution as a part of thier calling,for me the book is on its way that those letter be a gap or opening or exposure.

For

Coin collecting maybe became a numismatic or historian.

Coin Investment.

Or whatever are thier interest.

here is the page of offices

who will going to send a email first or a link to this tread if others dont agree its finished then

http://www.gksoft.com/govt/en/gb.html

How about the coin from 2006 and the 5 new coin in 2007 have an article in coinlink they have a lot of things on those coins.

Why they are not included?

It will be several years again till you and others will published a new released,is this means that those coins will be published in the future not now, quite a story on those reverse.

Did Boyscout did originate in GB or US?

http://www.coinlink.com/whatsnew/index.html

What you saw above was not finished. The book will include 2006 coins, but not 2007. And I hope it will be an annual publication.

Chris,

Have you tried Charles Davis in Boston as a possible distributor of your books? He carrys the Freeman books. I was referred to him by the ANA (they use him also) when I was looking for some differant English Books. His e-mail is Numislit@aol.com, if you are interested.

Bob C.

Thanks, yes that's something to add. And I'll change the Latin.

Has anyone seen Kuhli around anywhere, on other forums perhaps? He hasn't answered my email and hasn't been here for a while. I want to arrange with him the sending of a small fee for the groundwork done on what will become Check your Change.

I am back from a long hiatus (see my sig for information). E-mail sent to you, Chris.

Should we congratulate or commiserate? :huh:

Kuhli has returned, that is good news!

Welcome back kuhli.

84 pages thats good.

Wonder who will be a modern freeman or peck and others or other author after this book is published for sometime.

I dont know first edition of CYC maybe few copies in hard back if not all.

Spiral,Hard back it will be quite sometimes to memories 84 pages and others will go to the pages for the boundaries of design in the series to find any obverse or reverse that may exist either a mule a variety or a new find.