British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Hussulo

Low tide

Hi,

Does anyone have a picture of a "low tide" penny and halfpenny that I can use for my website?

Edited by Hussulo

Hi,

Does anyone have a picture of a "low tide" penny and halfpenny that I can use for my website?

I imagine Jon will have the 1/2d if he is around. Try PMing him.

Edit: Jon a.k.a Half Penny John

post-509-1167174834_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Here is the Penny. The top penny is the high tide, and the lower Penny is the low tide.

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Hi,

Here is the Penny. The top penny is the high tide, and the lower Penny is the low tide.

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Here is a second set of pics. You can see why I placed the low tide penny on the bottom in the earlier pics.

Regards,

Bob Crawford

post-509-1167175099_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Hi,

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Here is a second set of pics. You can see why I placed the low tide penny on the bottom in the earlier pics.

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Thanks Bob,

Once again you have been most helpful, would I be able to use these pictures for reference on my new up (currently in build) website?

If so I shall put "Courtesy of "Bob Crowford" bellow the pictures.

Regards,

Hus

Hi,

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Hi,

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Regards,

Bob Crawford

Thanks Bob,

Once again you have been most helpful, would I be able to use these pictures for reference on my new up (currently in build) website?

If so I shall put "Courtesy of "Bob Crowford" bellow the pictures.

Regards,

Hus

Hus,

Yes, that will be fine. My name is spelled "Crawford" though, not Crowford. <ggggggg>. I guess I shouldn't complain however...I have been called much worse! LOL!

Regards,

Bob C.

Thanks Bob,

Sorry about the spelling I was being rushed by my wife, I promised to take her somewhere. Anyway I'll make sure its spelt right on the website.

Regards,

Hus

Thanks Bob,

Sorry about the spelling I was being rushed by my wife, I promised to take her somewhere. Anyway I'll make sure its spelt right on the website.

Regards,

Hus

Hello!

Do you have your own site, may I see it?

Thanx (could send you some photos from my collection).

Hi sergy I have got my own site but its not up and running yet its still work in progress. I'll post it here as soon as its up and running.

I need pictures of:

VICTORIA:

Silver penny- Jubilee head

Silver two pence- Jubilee head

Silver four pence- Jubilee head (Maundy).

Two pounds- Jubilee head, Old head.

Five pounds- Young head (Una and the lion) , Jubilee head.

Close up pictures of die numbers for sixpences.

I would also like close up pictures of mintmarks for Sovereigns.

I you have any of the above I would be most greatful if not I am sure I will need other pictures as I carry on working on it.

many thanks,

Hus