British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

kuhli

Ebay's Worst Offerings

Nice little silk cushion for display purposes, though...bet he doesn't include that with the purchase!

His most recent feedback isn't too inspiring either:

"reported them to ebay as possible scam. Never got item and they didn't refund"

Gotta love 'em! :D

Personally, I think people should avoid this as it is the 10 leaf version and not the 11. Therefore not extremely rare and not worth............ how much? He's avin a larf

Personally, I think people should avoid this as it is the 10 leaf version and not the 11. Therefore not extremely rare and not worth............ how much? He's avin a larf
10? Oh, s**t, better cancel the snipe! :)

11 bids though!

"You can't beat a bit of Bully-on" :D "You get nothing in this game for two in a bid" :P

BFH for you.....lets see what you could of won.

(some poor punter living in a Birmingham council high rise could of won a speed boat).

Classic TV though :)

11 bids though!

"You can't beat a bit of Bully-on" :D "You get nothing in this game for two in a bid" :P

I must have missed that show! Sounds very Larry Grayson "shut that door" era?

11 bids though!

I must have missed that show! Sounds very Larry Grayson "shut that door" era?

Possibly a bit later? 80s and into the 90s. Bullseye on ITV - how we spent our Sunday afternoons before the World Wide Web and Sky Sports :D Jim Bowen was a bit of a legend in his own lunch-hour.

This is being optimistically ended on Christmas Day, is this one really a Richard III? (i'm not suggesting it isn't, I know nothing about these!)

Link

This is being optimistically ended on Christmas Day, is this one really a Richard III? (i'm not suggesting it isn't, I know nothing about these!)

Link

:lol: I understand your scepticism, Paulus! But yes, this is definitely the real deal.

There's some skill in that coin, a shame (in some respects) to have got it so wrong!

Not a shame that eBay listened, though. Listing is gone.

Half a sixpence, is better than 'arf a penny...

It needs a bit of a clean, apparently, and don't bother making a BIN offer, thank-you!

You may consider offering a BIN however! :)

And if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again! 161182357437

Half a sixpence, is better than 'arf a penny...

It needs a bit of a clean, apparently, and don't bother making a BIN offer, thank-you!

You may consider offering a BIN however! :)

And if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again! 161182357437

Link

Anyone else having problems with Ebay Search?

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Ebay wont let me save any search, even though I've deleted all my old ones - I'm using Firefox 25.0.1?

You could try clearing your browser cache but this looks like eBay's problem.

You have cleared out your searches but they still register with eBay.

Maybe log out from eBay then back in again.

Else I suspect that the problem will right itself when eBay restart their servers, but you could send them an email if you like.

cheers Garrett.