British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

kuhli

Ebay's Worst Offerings

No he Never left that behind unfortunately. Check the seller who's now sold it unless he has a buying ebay id

a really useful photo

a really useful photo

:lol:

Have you not seen my impressive collection of Una & Lion £5s? They're here, clearly displayed:

upper-left1.jpg

a really useful photo

Have you not seen my impressive collection of Una & Lion £5s? They're here, clearly displayed:

upper-left1.jpg

Nice cabinet, that! I would never be able to leave the house again, though, if I had that in the corner of the lounge!

a really useful photo

upper-left1.jpg

Nice cabinet, that! I would never be able to leave the house again, though, if I had that in the corner of the lounge!

Alas, not mine. Credit given where credit due (http://www.richardscabinets.com/).

Very nice, i'll put the link in the useful links section

Very nice but postage from the US :o

I see our favourite ebayer has a Cromwell halfcrown up. I predict many many bids on this by his many circle of friends

I see our favourite ebayer has a Cromwell halfcrown up. I predict many many bids on this by his many circle of friends

Doing the search to find it, brought up a lovely 'moody' looking coin by coinageofengland, what a lovely tone!

ADDED BY ADMIN:

** In the intended context, the word 'moody' does not imply that the coin offered by coinageofengland is anything other than completely genuine, the original poster clarifies this comment on the 2/10/2013 with:

"Hah, didn't realise the connotations of using 'moody'! I definitely meant it in the context of 'dark moody storm clouds', as in beautiful (unless you're at sea, of course!), not dissimilar to a great Turner! :)" **

Edited by Chris Perkins
Original text could be mis-interpreted

Did you make him an offer he couldn't refuse? It's off already!

Yes I've also noticed it's gone Stuart. Maybe he got an offer or maybe he was'nt happy it was highlighted here

Yes I've also noticed it's gone Stuart. Maybe he got an offer or maybe he was'nt happy it was highlighted here

Might have something to do with Stuart's use of 'moody' which is a London slang word for suspicious or not genuine.

Might have something to do with Stuart's use of 'moody' which is a London slang word for suspicious or not genuine.

Can't be Nick, as we were talking about 2 different sellers. Stuart was talking about coinageofengland a coin, whereas it was Platts that was taken off

Coinageofengland had/has nice coins and best offers are responded to quickly.

Coinageofengland had/has nice coins and best offers are responded to quickly.

No wonder best prices are responded to quickly, at his prices I'd have the computer manned 24hrs a day ;)

Can't be Nick, as we were talking about 2 different sellers. Stuart was talking about coinageofengland a coin, whereas it was Platts that was taken off

I misunderstood. I thought it was coinageofengland that had removed his coin.

This is the coin that disappeared.

That's the bugger Clive

Hah, didn't realise the connotations of using 'moody'! I definitely meant it in the context of 'dark moody storm clouds', as in beautiful (unless you're at sea, of course!), not dissimilar to a great Turner! :)

Hah, didn't realise the connotations of using 'moody'! I definitely meant it in the context of 'dark moody storm clouds', as in beautiful (unless you're at sea, of course!), not dissimilar to a great Turner! :)

Ah, a man after my own art...

Ah, a man after my own art...

:lol: or a blustery Wuthering Heights night! :)

How do you copy or save the image on these listings? Right clicking doesn't give copy as an option and I need these images for my records. Thanks.