British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

kuhli

Ebay's Worst Offerings

Or a nice uncirculated 1889 halfcrown with a lovely rich tone?

I think in this case 'uncirculated' means that due to wear it's no longer circular!

Anyone interested? And he polishes them normally, so you get even more for your money :angry: Edited by Rob

and you can't "Ask the seller a question". :(

A complete Bellend.

And another idiot 1958 half crown. Surprisingly it appears to be in a "metallike material"

He's got two of them for sale! He sure is going to be a rich man!

And another idiot 1958 half crown. Surprisingly it appears to be in a "metallike material"

He's got two of them for sale! He sure is going to be a rich man!

It's always reassuring to know that anyone can become an instant million/billionaire.

I'm in the money too.... I've got one

Once in a lifetime opportunity.

I do wonder if these are money laundering scams. I know 1 day auctions are often used for fencing stuff.

OOh Wow!!!

"absolutely no damaging scratches or unsightly creases"!!!!

Lizzie shilling

And no irritating 'portrait' thing mucking up the front either....!

Edited by TomGoodheart

Here is a Churchill crown that the seller thinks is MS64. Only $70.00 <_<

Here's yet another curiosity up for sale on ebay. Odd that all of the bidders have zero feedback...

Rare Penny

Mmmm, smell that fish. Interesting bidding pattern, Fitzwell1, paulinefitz, Fitzwell. Must be a scam going on somewhere. Paypal, significantly different than what was described in the listing. Surely paypal wouldn't fall for that. :ph34r:

Edited by Gary D
  • Like 1

Look at the sellers feedback and the items he/her has sold....Shill bidding everytime.

Guest Gary D_I'm_a_Guest
Look at the sellers feedback and the items he/her has sold....Shill bidding everytime.

But what good will it do them, no one will buy the coin and they will pay the listing and selling fees which must be over a tenner. :wacko:

They have come unstuck with the 1d but looking at the feedback they have shilled jewellery

As I just happened to have my copy of Collectors' Coins 2006 with me at work, I couldn't resist pricking his bubble by sending him the real mintage figure.

(What do you mean "which is?" - haven't you all got your own copies of CC 2006?)

G :D

Nope! Still waiting for Smiths to deliver!!! :angry:

They should have loads!

I did the same and told the seller (Fiona) the true mintage figure.

Doh...Are you telling me I've wasted £75 :o .

Hey guys I've got an idea....lets create some artificial markets and all take early retirement....shall we start with the extremely rare

Victoria veiled head coppers...I think I've got 1 or 2 of these rare coins about somewhere.

Hi everyone,

what do you make of this,

1933 Penny

Read the questions from potential Buyers and the answers the seller has given !!!!

Is this the 1933 penny missing since 1970 !!!!!!!

now! What if it's true!!! Mind you if you read the blurb at the beginning, you find all the coins are not English and there is a Canadian 1933 mentioned! Could be poor English??? :blink:

Amazing -- and bidding has already reached £205!

Ah yes, ebay. The clearing house for all 1933 pennies everywhere. <_<

FDC?

this - not unless he really means fingerprints, digs and cleaned. He knows better. He wouldn't price it at less than £1500 if genuinely FDC. :angry: