British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

kuhli

Ebay's Worst Offerings

Ahhh the old zero feedback routine.I know that we all had to start somewhere,but having had timewasters and scammers with zero feedback,I'm more than a little wary now when selling.I smell a rather large decaying rat here......

Sorry about the last post...I'm doing something wrong. :(

The item is 8367347283

The challenge is to find a worse one.

If you click quickly on images 3, then 5, then 4, it gives the animated effect that the coin is moving upwards.

That's about the only remotely interesting thing about the listing.

Problem solved. As it's in eBay speak, rearrange the words and stick in a bit of punctuation and it is clear. I think it should read.

1919 PENNY TO BE. FOR CONDITION BEAT HARD

Item 8370755292

What is the betting for shill bidding and these are a couple of scammers (girl power3 & babypuppylove)

None of the feedbacks are coins on this account but very well informed about Peck so a copy and scam is the most likely. If I didn't do coins, I'd like to find the occasional high grade 1919H penny to sell.

Don't be surprised if the next offering will be a painting of a vase filled with sunflowers. RRP £25m, but available to you starting at only 99p. An absolute bargain and garunteed genuine, just like what van goff done.

Babypuppy1one seems to be intwined with the seller....hence the shill and scam.

A while back a couple of anti scammers created Ebay User names and took on the Chinese scammers by bidding huge figures and leaving the Chinese fraudsters with big Ebay listing fees.

Anyone wishing to accompany me in blasting some scammers?.....I need some advice from computer buffs on how to remain untraced !!!!!

Disguise your personal appearance and use randon internet cafes. Try not to use the same once twice with the same disguise!

Guest Guest

I though it odd that such a sort after coin would be put on a 1 dayer.

I refer you to the 8th posting on the previous page.

Here endeth this thread methinks.......Case proven M'lud?........

O.k thats it.I have just spent the last hour or so browsing Ebay coins.I have lost track of the number of spelling mistakes and criminally optimistic pricing of some items for sale.I know that we have been joking on here for a while now,but I think I'll leave Ebay for a day or so to get back to normal,or at least as good as it gets......I couldn't be bothered to paste links as the joke has now worn a little thin,or in the case of one KN penny on offer ''it looks fraid around the edges but it isn't'' :lol::lol::lol: 'Nuff said?

Very well written description isn't it.

oIVE ONLY GOT DA eGLSH 1 wOTS IT WURF. ;)

oIVE ONLY GOT DA eGLSH 1 wOTS IT WURF. ;)

Perhaps Chris would be able to provide an appraisal of both your coin and your spelling. :o

I bet it was uncirculated in Outer Mongolia and parts of Sussex...no hang on by the look of it.....