British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

kuhli

Ebay's Worst Offerings

16 hours ago, Sword said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255221659808?ViewItem=&item=255221659808

The BIN price is now £3k. If the "1933" "penny" is still free, what is the money actually paying for?

Hopefully, her psychotherapy.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Martinminerva said:

"This is the last time I list them" - yes please! At least that'll be one fewer nonsense listing to wade through when looking for interesting stuff. Somehow, though, I don't think this will be the last time she lists...

Don't worry - they'll reappear under a different name...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sword said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255221659808?ViewItem=&item=255221659808

The BIN price is now £3k. If the "1933" "penny" is still free, what is the money actually paying for?

prob a holiday in jamaica - with jammin, of course

Edited by copper123
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Don't worry - they'll reappear under a different name...

Yes, and I'm really looking forward to the new yarn that goes with it. Hoping this time for granny to play a central role.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He He

Can I please have the 1933 penny for free after all the other coins are worth £3000 and you need to keep them in order to remember your father dont you?

dimondgirl:

MY NAME ISNT MARLY BOB SO GO AWAY AND STOP HASSLING ME IT SEEMS TO ME I SHOULD BE SENDING THIS TO THE MINT THE COIN REALY WAS FOUND BY MY DAD IN A GARAGE OF A TEACHER AND NOBODY SEEMS TO BELIEVE ME OH AND DAD ALSO ISNT BOB MARLY AND IM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF FOLK GIVING ME HASSLE ..WELL 2 FOLKS GIVING ME HASSLE OVER SOME STUPID COINS DAD FOUND.. THE COINS ARE A PAIN IN THE ARSE AND DAD WISHED HE NEVER FOUND THEM ALL HE WANTED TO DO IS GET THEM TO A GOOD HOME AND NOT SKIP THEM AND IT WASNT DAD THAT BID 8000 POUND WAS IT IT WAS A BIDDER DAD WASN'T BOTHERED WHAT HE GOT HE ONLY WANTED THE MANS THINGS TO GO TO SOMEONE WHO WOULD APPRECIATE THEM. THATS IT SO IF NOBODY WANTS THEM THATS FINE BY ME LIKE I SAY THERE A PAIN IN THE ARSE .. AND THANKS FOR THE SONG ..

Your previous message

Obviously treasured coins but look more like 1950's pocket change to me

Edited by copper123

Not Marly Bob, but didn't correct the spelling when typing as Bob Marly......

Oh, and WTF is a 'Dimond'? 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, copper123 said:

SHOULD BE SENDING THIS TO THE MINT THE COIN REALY WAS FOUND BY MY DAD IN A GARAGE OF A TEACHER AND NOBODY SEEMS TO BELIEVE ME OH AND DAD ALSO ISNT BOB MARLY AND IM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF FOLK GIVING ME HASSLE ..WELL 2 FOLKS GIVING ME HASSLE OVER SOME STUPID COINS DAD FOUND..

1 hour ago, copper123 said:

Stolen property by her own admission then

4 hours ago, copper123 said:

dimondgirl:

IT WASNT DAD THAT BID 8000 POUND WAS IT IT WAS A BIDDER

Ah, got you. So you managed to sell it for £8000 then? This one is a new one, I take it - you really are lucky, finding two 1933 pennies...

..and why "thanks for the song"?    Have I missed something?

Maybe that was what happened when I went to get a beer out of the fridge,

halfway through this hideous yet strangely compelling movie....

Bargain!

Particularly as the reason for relisting being the final bid of £720 realised last time was considered too low.

Why not tell her you've reconsidered your offer and go lower? In the absence of shill bids it'd be fun to know just how far down she'd  go.

Edited by Michael-Roo

1 hour ago, Coin#addict said:

Got her down a bit more to 450, little does she know I am putting in an offer of £4.50 😁

Well, you're buying a penny, so what else would you pay in? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes - all the watchers will have received this "offer" of a 90% reduction!!

But in her blurb she bangs on about not accepting £720, and her dad not accepting a £300 offer from a dealer originally etc etc.

From an £8000 "bid", down to a £3000 Buy it now, down to a £300 offer.... All this proves that she knows that it's all a load of b****cks.

I'm going to wait until she has dropped to £3 before making my purchase... About the scrap value of the silver and bronze in the pile 😏

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sword said:

528052633_screenshot-Copy.thumb.jpg.17576b11c4105c6b4de1dfd1177638bb.jpg

so have I

Well, the £8000 bidder even left a nonsensical feedback.

2060578442_1-Copy.thumb.jpg.b5cf8602ea5e79745560280c505d65e2.jpg

• Haha 2

Surely "twat" only contains four letters? :lol:

• Haha 3

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255221659808?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

The listing has been ended due to "an error in the listing" 😏    What, only the one?!

Any bets as to how long it will be before it gets relisted along with some more cock and bull ?!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, secret santa said:

I find that quite disturbing.

me too

On 16 November 2021 at 10:10 PM, Peckris 2 said:

Surely "twat" only contains four letters? :lol:

Not necessarily... !

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My god that woman does not half write some Bull**** she should become an MP and thats not martin platt

• Like 1