British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

kuhli

Ebay's Worst Offerings

Yes, his bullshit rating is phenomenal - and the coin a snip at only a three figure sum. :ph34r:

His numismatic reputation is long established, as he has been discussed on US forums quite a few times.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Michael-Roo said:

Please could someone explain what the COA will certify - the D, the E or the I, or maybe all three? Or maybe it's the flaw in what is otherwise a pleasant undulating surface, bringing back memories of the sheet as it rolled off the mill?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The man behind the legend.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Diaconis said:

'Man'?

I'm not sure he's started shaving yet. 😁

Update: I retract. His ebay photo must be more recent as it shows him sporting face fluff.

Edited by Michael-Roo

10 hours ago, Rob said:

Yes, his bullshit rating is phenomenal - and the coin a snip at only a three figure sum. :ph34r:

His numismatic reputation is long established, as he has been discussed on US forums quite a few times.

I Googled him. Wow, you're not kidding.

Interesting that marleybob sold the 1933 penny for £320 then imediately relisted the same coin for £10,000

Those 1933 penny must grow on trees in middleton

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, copper123 said:

Interesting that marleybob sold the 1933 penny for £320 then imediately relisted the same coin for £10,000

Those 1933 penny must grow on trees in middleton

As ever because the £320 was a shill bid, so the coin never left her filthy mits at all. You would think she had got the message by now.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Paddy said:

As ever because the £320 was a shill bid, so the coin never left her filthy mits at all. You would think she had got the message by now.

That stupid she cannot be bothered to open up two ebay accounts to make her stupid story even slightly believeable

Posted Saturday at 09:52 AM (edited)

On 1/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, Diaconis said:

'Man'?

Update: I retract. His ebay photo must be more recent as it shows him sporting face fluff.

The dailymotion Huummmmmm

Sez it all LOL:lol:

Just now, copper123 said:

Posted Saturday at 09:52 AM (edited)

'Man'?

The dailymotion Huummmmmm

Sez it all LOL:lol:

Im genuinely not up on the naffness rating of these sites. Is DM considered to be used by a certain type of user? What exactly does that say about him (as if i needed to ask)

•  
Posted Saturday at 09:52 AM (edited) A smar brown richard I would

The man behind the legend.A small brown richard III

'Man'?

Edited by copper123

He was on the set up TV programme Pawn stars ,trying to sell a Roman thing ,that apparently he knew nothing about 😃

Edited by PWA 1967

5 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

He was on the set up TV programme Pawn stars ,trying to sell a Roman thing ,that apparently he knew nothing about 😃

Just watched it, what an arrogant chap he is. Id never do business with him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hibernianscribe said:

I know nothing about these sort of things , but apart from it being highly overpriced , it also looks like a really poor fake  .

1 minute ago, mick1271 said:

I know nothing about these sort of things , but apart from it being highly overpriced , it also looks like a really poor fake  .

Ouch! thats really bad. Cromwell’s had a nose job and has taken to smoking forbidden herbs by the look of that eye. And he claims it is authentic. His whole stock is probably not worth 10% of what he’s asking. Quite sad really. Over 23000 sales too, smh.

1 hour ago, mick1271 said:

Yes, it’s awful! This is what it should look like.

https://www.christophereimer.co.uk/medals/Oliver+Cromwell,+Battle+of+Dunbar-1

Jerry

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, copper123 said:

Gives marleybob hope then

💡marley and bob hope, what a combo that was, never without each other right up to the bitter end.

Don’ worry, ‘bout a ‘ting cuz every little ‘ting is iiiiiiirieeeeeeee.....

• Haha 1