British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Gary

Collectors' Coins Great Britain 2007 Edition

Hard back is good like maybe freeman books is one that I have you can see the 2 pages flat on the table and dont curl.but the cost of a hard back is I dont know.

Got mine in the post today - im impressed!!

Thankyou!

I think I'll have to put the price up a little next year as £4.95 is too cheap for all those colour pages.

Awesome to know that the book production is running smoothely! I'm sorry I haven't been helpful the last few years.

I must remember to leave a note for Santa asking for the new Collectors' Coins Great Britain 2008 for Christmas, I could be sitting on a fortune! N.. not that I sit on my coins or anything :unsure:

:D

Chris

See if you can get your hands on a spiral bound red book.

CCGB would be great in that format.

The spine lets all of these 'soft back' books down. My copy of Wren's 'English Long Cross Pennies' fell apart within a month :angry: ( mind you I'm always refering to it) so now it's in a ring binder folder after I took it apart, page by page, and punched the required holes! ;)