British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Tony Noon

Coin Software

Picture's awful, impossible to tell.

well i have determined that digital cameras suck for closeups of coins

Digital cameras are actually better than scanners for pics of coins, if the right setup can be made.

Guest semcnm

going to try setting up my old web cam / used to take pretty good closeups

What are the links for they just take you to the homepage 100webspace.com

They are the links, it will be a private account though. Try using photobucket or imageshack.

Guest semcnm

thats weird they are not on 100 webspace i will try somewhere else

Guest Panterex

Hi there!

I'm a newbie in this forum as well as in coin collection.

But I've got over 300 coins so i decided to keep them in some sort of data base.

A couple of them are in quite bad condition, I mean you can see just a fragment of a word or "picture",

so it was hard to identify these coins... That's why I found this software to help me to identify some of the coins.

It's FREE software: FIND COINS VIEWER 847.1 KB You can get it from here

At a minute I'm using WorldCoins 2.0.27 it's not for free but i can give you a reg. key

Here you can find more usefull programs

Please don't give anyone reg keys, it's not a good idea to promote software piracy in my forum!

Guest Panterex

Sorry man, just wanna help :)

I know, but don't forget that regardless how good or bad the product is, someone (or more than someone) probably spent a long time creating it, and usually these things are not that expensive from the creators.

I know, but don't forget that regardless how good or bad the product is, someone (or more than someone) probably spent a long time creating it, and usually these things are not that expensive from the creators.

I totally agree Chris.