British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Guest Aidan Work

Ian Paisley of Ulster on Youtube.

You can't help what colour your born as much as you can help if you born straight or gay. We're all human.

I've banned his user ID, email address, and ISP, so hopefully he won't be back to bother us again. Appologies to other normal Newzealanders using the same ISP that will now not be able to post!

I wondered how long it would take. He posts lots of anti-Catholic filth on another forum, so not only is this person a bigot in one way, but also in other facets. Poor bloke, he have many many inner misdoubts of his own sexuality and religion to have such vehement thoughts.

However I don't wonder that perhaps it could have been better to have not afforded him such the opportune to have been blocked, but rather let him continue to post his vitriolic effluence with no affirmation from within our fair ranks. He does just move from venue to venue doing the same thing, so on Cointalk, Coinpeople etc. Now he apparently have his own forum, a forum of one.

Actually Chris, I do not believe he is a New Zealander, but a wannabee from more northerly climes. So New Zealand's fair repute is not in suffer, but of course high in esteem as usual.

I could have let him carry on, but what's the point, he's clearly like a stuck record and this forum isn't about hate, it's about love for your fellow man ;)

I could have let him carry on, but what's the point, he's clearly like a stuck record and this forum isn't about hate, it's about love for your fellow man ;)

Hrmm, hrmm. Steady on old chap. Only within reason.

Hrmm, hrmm. Steady on old chap. Only within reason.

:lol: Sorry chaps, I t'aint lovin yas naythers!

Hey i missed it! :lol:

I'm quite a fan of James II, i dunno why but i always have this uncanny habit of backing the Catholic side of an argument. I had no idea Aidan was a bible person, if he doesn't like homosexuals, then what's his take on pagans? ;)

Emperor Oli,the Lake of Fire in Hell is actually mentioned in the Book of Revelation,as is one of the Pope of Rome's 2 lucky number. - 666.The other one is 13.

Aidan.

Hmm i read recently that it was actually 616 that was the number of the beast. Now 13 is a good number! I love 13.

:lol: