British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
william

Logging in

Hi all,

Yesterday when i tried to log in, i typed in my username & password, pressed "return", and then the site returned me to the home page. It didn't say "Logged in as: william ( Log Out )" at the top; it hadn't logged me in! :angry: So then i just had to keep trying to log in! Can anyone tell me why this happens(it has happened several times before).

Sounds like something to do with your cookie settings if it happens a lot.

To remember who you are, your browser should recieve a small file called a cookie. If your browser doesn't accept it you will either have trouble logging in, or trouble staying logged in.

Please tell me which browser and version you use?

It could also be something to do with the fact that I gave your dad a temporary log in to use, and the cookie files from his little look around may be confusing your browser somehow.

Sorry to hear you are having probs.

Well, i've been monitoring it over the last few weeks, and it seems to have stopped. Thanks!