British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Oli

Favourite Websites?

Mine would be:

www. [ASK OLI] .com

www. [ASK OLI] .com

www. [ASK OLI] .com

www.predecimal.com (goes without saying :P )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited to prevent leading to possible offence caused by the websites listed. If you want to find out Oli's other 3 favourite websites, please ask him over the forum personal messenger. Chris, predecimal.com

Oli!!!

I'm afraid I cannot allow you to recommend websites that among other things, encourage and teach pickpocketing, inform you about legal mushroom induced highs and try to be offensive to vegetarians, Goths, Rich people, stupid people, nerds and in fact generally to pretty much everyone. Another one of your recommendations also tried to force a dialer download. I hate dialer downloads and would rather not be indirectly responsible for causing someone a huge phone bill.

Ok so this is the area of the 'Coin Forum' where you are free to write about any other subjects, but I'm afraid there are limits. This forum is an extention of my business, and I have to try to keep people happy to some degree.

While I found some of those things on your recommended sites quite funny and agreed with many of the points made, I'm afraid I can't let you list them here. If any members or passers by to this forum under the age of 18 (or any age for that matter!) visited those websites, they may be shocked enough to not buy things from me!!

If people want to know your favourite websites, they can contact you through the personal messenger or via MSN.

Ok so this is the area of the 'Coin Forum' where you are free to write about any other subjects, but I'm afraid there are limits.

Terribly sorry, Chris. I only go on the Politics message board on the website that "informs you about legal mushroom induced highs". I have looked on the other sections but it's mostly rubbish if you look close enough. Anyhoo, sorry for the inconvenience

No problem Oli, you keep me on my toes!

My favourite sites:-

www.predecimal.com(obviously)

Also, another coin forum which i like to read(not nearly as good as this one though! :D )

www.coinpeople.com/forums.

Also, another coin forum which i like to read(not nearly as good as this one though! :D )

www.coinpeople.com/forums.

Ah so surely you've seen me around before then! ;)

Me and my Ugly Coin Competition!

And your gothic florin for the other competition. i'm suprised it didn't win! If i was a member, gothic florin would get my vote!

And your gothic florin for the other competition. i'm suprised it didn't win! If i was a member, gothic florin would get my vote!

Quite a few of us are shocked about that!

That copper coin wasn't even in the same league.

But some on the site vote US coins because that's all they know, others just have a tendency to vote copper regardless of what it actually looks like.