British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

When Triumph No.14 is gone, I'll be without a Triumph, for the first time in 10 years :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Aahhh! That's the very one you gave me a lift in isn't it? I hope you get a decent price Chris.

Yes it is! I'd forgotten about that. It got all the way from Kent to Milton Keynes and back with the greatest of ease. I remember that was before the new coil so it ran pretty rough when properly warm at that time. I also visited a customer near Reading during the week I saw you.

I'd be happy with £500 I suppose, just to get it out of the way so I have one less commitment.

Looks like a lot of car for little money.

I had my little play with a banger last year but its just not practical to have the RAC follow you around

(and taking 4 hours to get some bread and milk)

You can't beat a bit of Aircon,cruise controletc.

I wonder if Michael Carrol will make a bid. ;)

If you have a rough idea of what you're doing, it can be practical, cheap and reliable to have an older car...But you need to be an enthusiast really, and of course it helps if you live in the country you keep the car!

Notice in the header portion of the auction, mention of inquiring of the seller for postage cost to the United States, is is possible that Royal Mail will deliver to the United States, this 1972 Classic :lol: ?

I read recently that there is a couple of these cars in the USA. When they were new they were not exported, but nowadays it is possible to get them road legal in America. Shipping is probably expensive...Why don't you fly over and drive it back across Russia/Alaska?

Shipping is probably expensive...Why don't you fly over and drive it back across Russia/Alaska?

Holy cow, have you ever driven in Russia? What with dodging potholes, other drivers, lorries all over etc, that is too risky a venture for me.

Shipping is probably expensive...Why don't you fly over and drive it back across Russia/Alaska?

Holy cow, have you ever driven in Russia? What with dodging potholes, other drivers, lorries all over etc, that is too risky a venture for me.

Our road was potholed to hell until this morning when it was resurfaced. Sorry, "redressed", that is they pour a thin layer of bitumen over the top and roll in stone chippings. Cheaper way of doing it I suppose!

& sponsored by Autoglas <_<