British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Is everyone seeing the new look?

Just checking it's not just me that can see the distinctive blue and biege look?

Just checking it's not just me that can see the distinctive blue and biege look?

Yeah, but Chris, a Gothic Crown, a QEI Sixpence, and a Crookestone Dollar would look really really nice :D

Gripe gripe gripe, now can we have bigger avatars so you can enjoy the Irish lovely? :D

Looks great, Chris. Now it can't be mistaken for that other site across the pond! ;)

Exactly!

I'm going to do something with the top bit, but one thing at a time..

And the avatar sizes.

Exactly!

I'm going to do something with the top bit, but one thing at a time..

And the avatar sizes.

Ta :D

Very nice! (Though my poor ageing brain is confused as there's an improvement each time I log in and I just can't keep up!)