British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Oli

Happy Birthday to Jon...

..wherever he is!

..wherever he is!

Thanks Oli...

Yes tis true that I have not been "active" on the forum...however I have made a point to look every day for new posts!

I spent my day doing my AS level french oral exam aswell as no less than two pointless General Studies exams (just an exam of common sense!) Anyway, no coins for me as of yet but I am saving up for the november LCF. I'm still not sure what I want to collect so any suggestions would be welcomed! Hammered looks good these days...

I spent my day doing my AS level french oral exam aswell as no less than two pointless General Studies exams (just an exam of common sense!)

I had two maths papers and the general studies this afternoon. General Studies was sooo easy I don't know how people can fail it; multiple choice on maths and science, how easy can it get?

It gets easier every year!

Soon a GCSE will be about the same as an old 11+ and an A level will be like a GCSE.

(Happy B-Day Jon)

Happy birthday and all that....Exams....easy life....you wait until you have to decide between a Colin Cooke 1/4d and "summer outfits" for my daughters. :huh:

Happy birthday and all that....Exams....easy life....you wait until you have to decide between a Colin Cooke 1/4d and "summer outfits" for my daughters. :huh:

Try deciding between a Canute helmet penny - and next week's shopping! Happy birthday Jon. Many more of them, with goodie bags of coins as presents!