British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
i_collect_coins_and_stamps

new begginner needing help

:unsure: I am thinking about starting a collection but would you say a collection is about old coins or modern coins e.g the queens platinum five pound coin pack.i just recently bought a gold ten pound coin but would you say this is the wrong thing to collect

Yes, a waste of money, unless you find them so beautiful you can't live without them.

Go for the older coins.

oh well cheers would you recomend any old coins or dates or monarchs cos theres alot of stuff out there .shall i just start with farrthings and sixpences and stufff.is that what you call old coins cos im very new.could some one find a few links on ebay for me plz.sorry im a bit new but youve got to start ome where havent you and i am only 13 today.not many 13 year olds have my interest will you please have a look at my unusual and wierd post cos im really stuck with that one.

watever chris you think your a know it all

:huh:

I collect....What are you bloody talking about! I don't want to buy your coins, that message in my signature is there because that's what some people do. And it is a bit tongue in cheek.

And I don't know it all, but I certainly know a lot more than you. So, do you want to stick around and learn stuff or go off your trolley?

Please engage brain before posting...age is no excuse.