British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Does anyone have a copy of 'The Bronze Coinage of Great Britain' by Michael J. Freeman that I could purchase.

Many thanks

Gary

They have rocketed from about £25 to £100 in a couple of years.

I still borrow one from the library when the need arises.

You will be lucky to get one from anyone "in the know". <_<

Library-scanner-library, mmm :ph34r:

Look for the 2nd edition, from 1986....

another excellent reference (for pennies) is "The British Bronze Penny" by Michael Gouby .... it doesn't cover half pennies or farthings though......

Amazon £95, ex library copy, sounds a bit dog-eared. American site $95, ebay £115. local library 2-weeks free :)

Is there an equivilent that covers silver 1900-1967.

Amazon £95, ex library copy, sounds a bit dog-eared. American site $95, ebay £115. local library 2-weeks free :)

Is there an equivilent that covers silver 1900-1967.

There is Davies - British Silver Coins since 1816 which is available on a few sites. If you can't find one, his ebay id is rapprochement, that's the only contact details I have but he does have copies too as I bought mine on ebay off him.

Thanks rob, picked up a copy.