British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhli

want to buy: 2004 £1 Bridge in RM folder

As some of you may know, I have some obsessive compulsion with RM products, and have been gradually building a nice little shelf full of them.

Today I received the 1983, 1984 and 2005 £1 folders, which leaves me with just 1 hole in my collection, the 2004. Would like to go ahead and get this one out of the way, so I can stay focused on the 50p and £2 folders, which I am seriously lacking.

Bear in mind I am in the US, and so I would need it sent probably as a small packet. Also, I am somewhat limited in payment options, would prefer to use PayPal, as it is easiest for me (willing to pay a few extra pence to cover their fees, if need be). Anybody have one available at a reasonable price??

Sign in to follow this