British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Gary D

New member to the ebay club, perhaps

Does that one have the Queen without her necklace and other containments?

watch someone buy it :rolleyes:

watch someone buy it :rolleyes:

Ahem.....If I could bet on that I'd be rich...meantime,back from the land of dreams......

Thanks for pointing these out - I have deleted both coins from the website.

If you notice anything further, please do let me know so that I can deal with it (and the guest dealer) accordingly.

Many thanks

Andy

If you notice anything further, please do let me know so that I can deal with it (and the guest dealer) accordingly.

Many thanks

Andy

Thanks Andy - if only E-Bay were as diligent :)

Hopefully, it was an honest mistake on the vendors part, but even so it's disappointing since these were advertised in Coin News (and then refused further advertising) and have been all over E-Bay for months. Hopefully, the vendor will remove them from their own website too or at least clarify what they are and adjust the prices somewhat.

Anyway, glad you've sorted it out.

Many thanks

Andy

I saw Gary Phelps (or Gary Phelps-esque) dealing on your site a while ago. I considered emailing but thought perhaps it had been sanctioned!

I had noticed him as well, I thought it odd to find him there but as he makes it quite clear that they are copies I thought "Oh well" and left it at that.

Many thanks

Andy

I saw Gary Phelps (or Gary Phelps-esque) dealing on your site a while ago. I considered emailing but thought perhaps it had been sanctioned!

Just to be clear, I wasn't objecting to Gary Phelps selling clearly marked copies for a reasonable price on On-line coins, E-Bay or anywhere else.

My concern was about ANOTHER dealer selling what looked like a couple of Gary Phelps products without labelling them sufficiently clearly and for a lot of money.