British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Chris Perkins

Some simple rules.

Still hanging in there! A month under my belt now, give or take a day or two, but I did take Dave Grooms advice and stop counting days. No slip-ups though!

I bought myself a halfsov with the first FORTNIGHTS fag money. Yes, a fortnight, so that's a full sovereign every month if I wanted to. Outrageous.

• Like 1

Still hanging in there! A month under my belt now, give or take a day or two, but I did take Dave Grooms advice and stop counting days. No slip-ups though!

I bought myself a halfsov with the first FORTNIGHTS fag money. Yes, a fortnight, so that's a full sovereign every month if I wanted to. Outrageous.

Declan,

Keep at it. You'll soon have a date run of sovereigns for your trouble. When I gave up, I bought tools for repairing my car. It's given me a first class tool kit and saved me a shed load of money on car maintenance and repair over the years, so a double bonus!

The Health benefits are the most important. There's a new gym/Sauna/Swimmingpool and Wellness thingymajig opening up about 5 mins away from where i live and i've signed up for 18 months of pain.

I've noticed the health thing too. I thought I was healthy before but you have no idea really what's above you, do you? I spent eight hours solid last week chopping logs - did an entire woodshed - and still felt like I could climb a mountain when it got dark.

Not having to stop every couple of hours for a smoko does wonders for your stamina.

I've noticed the health thing too. I thought I was healthy before but you have no idea really what's above you, do you? I spent eight hours solid last week chopping logs - did an entire woodshed - and still felt like I could climb a mountain when it got dark.

Not having to stop every couple of hours for a smoko does wonders for your stamina.

Unbelievable the things that change,I don't need salt now,food tastes really good.I gave up 12 yrs and hate them now.

I never realised what the cigs made you smell like to others,until a few months after I had given up,not pleasant.

They say the first 28 days is the hardest so congrats and good luck with the next few months.

Unbelievable the things that change,I don't need salt now,food tastes really good.I gave up 12 yrs and hate them now.

I never realised what the cigs made you smell like to others,until a few months after I had given up,not pleasant.

They say the first 28 days is the hardest so congrats and good luck with the next few months.

One dealer I stopped using because his envelopes and coins stank of smoke.

Mrs Peter still buys me a cuban.They cost a fortune Not smoked in the house :)

One dealer I stopped using because his envelopes and coins stank of smoke.

Mrs Peter still buys me a cuban.They cost a fortune Not smoked in the house :)

I saw a woman smoke one of those on stage once,tried to tell her that they could cause cancer of the lips,but she wouldn't listen.