British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Chris Perkins

Some simple rules.

Sorry Peter i'm a rugby fan not football so no idea about Sunderland :P

probably lived abroad in Australia and Germany for too many years

I really don't see what was obnoxious about my 1st post:

"They all look like scrap to me, and currently the biggest part of my coin business is buying volume pre 1947 scrap.

I don't think you're likely to get anything near those asking prices for those (apart from the odd novice who may come along). And I can't really speak for the foreign coins."

Anyway, what's your surname and when was the email and I'll see if I can find it.

I've only just noticed the Angel of the North! I used to drive past it a minimum 3 times a week, and would walk up to the foot of it, probably monthly!

I'm just getting your point, Peter, re Sunderland! :)

I could never get over standing at the foot of that statue, which is amazing (could never understand the local resistance from some of the North-Easterners), and looking up at what I thought were the buttocks, only to realise they were only the calves! Stunning piece of ironmongery if you ask me! :)

whitehouse chris

and forget it I'd rather move on and talk about the angel of the north's buttocks to be honest !

funny thing is guys when i originally joined up here and placed an add saying i had opened my shop on ebid

about 4 members said hey silvertrader we brought such and such off you on ebay ( 1697 crown etc etc )

so obviously there is a connection to here even for me :P

ebid works differently to ebay everybody barters on there so usually i sell the coins cheaper in the end

I suppose no one argues with a £5 half crown which is in decent condition

but then not every collector can afford top graded prices

I love the angel of the north :)

my last successful order was

Order Number: 6056Detailed Invoice: http://www.predecimal.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=6056Date Ordered: Thursday 21 March, 2013

spoke to you on the phone about a bigger order, you was in Germany at the time we even spoke German for a bit

sent you 2 to 3 emails after that with a bigger order was about £150 ish asking about the possible discount and how to do it in regards to the online order process but never got a reply so found someone else

Found you.

I've got the original enquiry email (4/4/13) and it has a reply arrow next to it, but I don't know when I replied. The incoming messages get put in my archive folder and the sent ones get cleared out after a while, so I don't know what I replied either.

post-1-0-38193900-1391300781_thumb.jpg

No idea what happened then Chris,

I never received any return emails

don't worry about it

I did like your coin sleeves with the flap holder better then any other coin sleeves I've come across so far

especially the bigger ones i think it was the 50mm

I cant find anything else like them out there :)

so I'll try again next time i need to order

Sincerely Martin

Ok. These things happen don't they.

I have a good feeling about Horsa being a good forum member.Toys stay in prams please. :)

Dr Peter Kissinger.

Rattles little plastic hammer menacingly <_<

Sam Allardyce, or your very own Andy Carroll? :)

Edited by Peckris

depending on coffee intake a little of A and a little of B

Sam Allardyce, or your very own Andy Carroll? :)

I felt sorry for AC (not our AC), I thought that was harsh!

to be honest i know nothing about him i rarely pay attention to football

watched England lose to France on Saturday which is the only thing i truly feel sorry about ^_^

Both games on Saturday were quality viewing

true but i still tend to enjoy them more when England wins :)

I've been having a sort out so am listing a few of my spare pennies over the next few weeks. I've put them on eBay here

The first random selection includes a very nice 1895 2mm and a 1903 'open 3' amongst others.

• Like 2

Watching one of those :)

I've been having a sort out so am listing a few of my spare pennies over the next few weeks. I've put them on eBay here

The first random selection includes a very nice 1895 2mm and a 1903 'open 3' amongst others.

Acc.

I started a couple of them for you! LOL!

Acc.

Shiller!

Acc.

Shiller!

Ha,Ha....not quite Paulus. Anything I bid on, I will buy, if it doesn't go viral on me! LOL! :D

Darn it. I was hoping no-one else would spot them...

Darn it. I was hoping no-one else would spot them...

Errrr yes ok Declan lol. How's the no smoking doing?