British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Chris Perkins

Some simple rules.

The rules are: Don't list anything over graded, badly described, with fraudulent hopes, dodgy in any way. In other words, don't make it look like eBay! Nothing non numismatic either, it's not bric-a-brac. Private individual sellers only please.

You will need to have a minimum of 30 posts in order to be able to create or reply to a thread in this section.

Try to keep it to items valued from £1 - £250. I know a lot of the members, so if anyone isn't sure about the credentials of a seller, please ask me. I provide no guarantee, all risks are down to the buyers and sellers involved in the transactions.

I know you lot are all very sensible, but if I do see anything and think to myself 'You can't do that' or 'Bloody hell!' then it'll be removed. I'm very flexible as you know.

• Like 1

amen brother :rolleyes:

Chris I have just come back to check the forum out again and I can't believe you finally set this bit up. Looks like I may be back sooner rather than later. Let me get my exams out of the way first :P

The rules are: Don't list anything over graded, badly described, with fraudulent hopes, dodgy in any way. In other words, don't make it look like eBay! Nothing non numismatic either, it's not bric-a-brac. Private individual sellers only please.

Try to keep it to items valued from £1 - £100. I know a lot of the members, so if anyone isn't sure about the credentials of a seller, please ask me. I provide no guarantee, all risks are down to the buyers and sellers involved in the transactions.

I know you lot are all very sensible, but if I do see anything and think to myself 'You can't do that' or 'Bloody hell!' then it'll be removed. I'm very flexible as you know.

Reminds me of the time that Chap in Germany of all places, tried to sell his Triumph back in England, and I would have taken it lovingly, but my Lassie said no, and my government has import restrictions on such fine specimens of British motor engineering. :lol:

The Triumph was sold quite smoothly in the end!

You're also not allowed MG TF's over there are you (the new type)? I have one of those that will need a good home soon.

Actually my Gram, yes, my Gram, owned an MG Convertible when I was a mere lad. She sold it whence I was 13 yrs old, oh how I wisht she had kept it another 3 yrs and tendered it to moi B) Some imported them here and dropped small block 283 V8's in them and made monsters of them.

Well i am a bit young but in the future i will be looking here more often

P.S.

I do not understand it completely (ie. i know it is about rules but i keep thinking its you controling your mind, and yes i am abit bonkers)

Well i am a bit young but in the future i will be looking here more often

P.S.

I do not understand it completely (ie. i know it is about rules but i keep thinking its you controling your mind, and yes i am abit bonkers)

I hope my 'sale' fits in with the forum rules - apologies, I only saw these rules AFTER posting, so they're not within the £100 limit :/

Can we do WANTED threads

Can we do WANTED threads

Yep..I want a Porsche Cayman and pair of beautiful discreet early 20's ladies....and a pint cos it is afternoon :D

Can we do WANTED threads

That's a great idea :D

I'm not too sure it would be a good idea as many forum members are after the same coins.Much simpler to put a heads up with personal messages if you are not after a coin.Think of the carnage if an open 3 1d in UNC turned up at Joe Bloggs Coins Ltd.

I'm not too sure it would be a good idea as many forum members are after the same coins.Much simpler to put a heads up with personal messages if you are not after a coin.Think of the carnage if an open 3 1d in UNC turned up at Joe Bloggs Coins Ltd.

Where's Joe Blogg's coins... the car is fuelled and I have 2k in my wallet! :)

Down in Truro I believe.Although his grading is said to suspect. ;)

Can we do WANTED threads

I think it's a great idea. In fact I think I'll start one this very minute :D

Wanted

Every 3d post 1951 in less than EF also 1960's 1d's and 1/2d's ...I will happily take an axe to them followed by a one way trip to the melting pot.

I have an 1863 open 3 somewhere ;)

I have an 1863 open 3 somewhere ;)

I don't recall that 1/4d.

Dot on lighthouse needs ticking off though. :)

Can we do WANTED threads

Yep..I want a Porsche Cayman and pair of beautiful discreet early 20's ladies....and a pint cos it is afternoon :D

That's two pairs, surely? (Oops, sorry Debs)

Can we do WANTED threads

That's two pairs, surely? (Oops, sorry Debs)

Doh! I thought he was talking about a nice pair of Art Nouveau bronze and ivory figures :D

And here's me thinking you had a thing for ladies over 90!! :D

And here's me thinking you had a thing for ladies over 90!! :D

I did love my nan and gran :(

I think if I did get my hands on a couple of young ladies I might be paying an early visit to see nan and gran ;)

I picked up a N over Z Penny at the Florida FUN Expo Friday. Not a real good copy, but if you want one and don't want to pay alot of money, this might work for you. I am going to put it on my website later today. Below are picks of the N over Z on the reverse, and the Doubled A in Victoria on the Obverse that all of these pennies have! I will post some other pictures later, this is all I have for now.

post-509-0-48426900-1389628143_thumb.jpg