British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisa

We Want a Image of Chris!

Guest Lisa

How come Chris does not have a picture of himself on this website and forum? Lets see the man behind the text!

Ooooo, well, I am a man of mystery and I feel that in the coin game, why should it matter what I look like?

If you believe I am an honest chap and know what I'm talking about to some degree, why should you need to see who you are buying from, or asking info from or reading something written by. I hope you can trust me without seeing my honest eyes!

I look at some websites, and when I have images of the people behind it thrust in my face I find it often off putting. For example, without wishing to be slanderous, form your own opinions of the people behind Lighthouse GmbH:

http://www.leuchtturm.de/dt_staff.htm

Clearly, some very handsome men, and very pretty lady's there.

I thought about it, but cannot see it improving my business or giving me any more credibility. In fact, I'm pretty young, and feel that perhaps if some 'Older school' collectors saw me it might have an adverse effect and actually reduce my credibility with some individuals.

Right now though, although it isn't me, the avatar isn't all that far off ;)

Guest Lisa

Awww, you cant be that ugly!

BTW my brother has a naked pic of Kylie from a few year ago, would you want a copy of it?

Yeah sure, lets swap!

Guest Lisa

I can post it here if you like?

How can i post pictures?

You can't unless you are registered, and perhaps you should just email it. I have also edited your above post slightly, I know it wasn't offensive, but lets at least pretend to keep it decent in the public area! ;)

Well i'll check them out after dinner. Thanks.

Who are you then Lisa?

Gotta go.

Ok, i will email it to you soon.

More so i just found these ancient coins on ebay which will finish in a few hours

And then Chris can email it to me... :D

She's mine you hear!

Guest Lisa

Ahhh, the site where the picture is found is down, hopefully just for maintaince

Guest Jules_the_guest

Is that the one where she posed for that music magazine?

Guest Lisa

I don't know, but it used to be found on robbs celebs until he took most of his archive collection down.