British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Unknown

Auctionmonster.net

As I have seen a thread of someone tired of Ebay, here I go.

No one has any intention of competing with Ebay, and whoever has is mad, but here is a free alternative where you can put your items for sale.

I would suggest that if you have coins that Chris deals with you talk to him first as better than a dealer no one can help you, but if you have anything that is of no interest to him and or any other non-coins related items, then come along:

logo_home.jpg

If there is anything you would want to see, may be a new category or something else, please let me know, I will be more than happy to help.

It is still in its infancy and for now it’s completely free.

If in the future we need to move to better more expensive servers and we need to charge something to cover costs, then we will only charge for sale fees, if you don’t sell, you don’t pay anything.

For now I am waiting for you guys to use it for some auctions, once there are a number of auctions going I will be looking to do some advertising in google and the like to attract buyers.

If you find any bugs or anything, please let me know so we fix them ASAP.

Thank you!

We just had our first outbid, and I am responsible :lol:

Thank you very much! Really apreciate it!

Just get the feel for the site, tell me what to improve if anything and let's make it a good place for all!

If you find any bugs or anything, please let me know so we fix them ASAP.

Thank you!

You need to add "other" for Coins>Europe>

You have the "other" for Coins>Africa>, Coins>Australia>, and all the other coins categories I checked, but not Europe.

Edited by kuhli

A few more members have come along and there are a decent number of auctions going, I hope you find the site useful and decide to join in.

Had to let you know, I am happy, we just reached 70 registered users in AuctionMonster.net! :)

Edited by Unknown

Just to let you know that I am starting to put some world coins for sale in AuctionMonster.net.

For now I have put 3 Cuban (1 Peso 1933, 5 cents 1915 and 10 cent 1915), 2 Russian (20 Kopeks 1905 and 1 Kopek 1877) and a 10 Soldi from the Papal States 1869, but I will put more little by little.

You can reach them here.