British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Millimoo

Numismatic book loving guinea pigs required!

Dear All,

I have been working on a numismatic book review website for about 3 months, and I think it’s just about ready for the real world. It's at:-

www.numibooks.com

I could do with just a small number of people to have a look at it, register if you would like, read about books, add books and add some reviews? I could really use the feedback, what is good and what is bad, what works and what doesn’t!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Many thanks,

Dave Millington

:)

I've registered and posted reviews of Peck & Freeman and added Gouby and Jerrams.

Hope this helps.

Looks like a great idea and a very useful site.

Millimoo. I've registered but haven't produced any reviews yet.

I tried your link to Ebay and get a ' ID not recognised' ! That is from both this site and your website!?

Sorry Geordie, I've fixed the links.

Thanks for looking at the www.numibooks.com and for registering - and thanks to custard for the book reviews - the first by an "outsider"!

Any comments on functionality, anything that does not work - or any suggestions would be very welcome!

I'll try and run a few competitions in a month or so - 100'th review or best review or something - give some books away!

Thanks for the help!

Dave

I've added three books - Jewitt/Dyer/Pridmore.

Geoff

Thanks for the input!

I've added some help on searching.

I left the search wide open, so if you enter "British" in the title, you get all books with British anywhere in the title + the same for authors.

I'll keep making improvements, and adding books!

Any cover pictures, ideally about 200 pixels wide would be gratefully appreciated, especially old and out of print books!

Dave

And I've added a book on the coins of Charles I (of course!)

By the way - is there a way to edit an entry? I also tried to add a photo but it doesn't seem to have uploaded.

Good luck with the site!

I forgot the book edit! I'll have to add it in.

Many thanks for all your help - I'll look into the picture upload too.

Any problems, please let me know!

Dave