British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Oli

Signature

Chris,

I have a signature but when I post, it doesn't show up on the screen however if I highlight the area where it should be, I can see it. Is this just happening to me or are other users experiencing this?

Do you know the same thing was happening to me, but I hadn't noticed when highlighting it appears!

I'll look into it. It may be a problem with the orange/white skin that's being used, and if that's the case it might be a difficult job.

I'll be back.

Chris

Made a major change to the default colour skin, so the signatures now work unless you have the orange/white skin selected.

Chris

WOW WOW It looks soooo much better, Chris! And I can now see my sig - fantastic! Thanks very very very much

Well it's actually almost back to the original look, don't ask me why I changed it to that orange version, anyway, this is how it will stay now.

I aim to please.

'Have a nice day' (I hate that)

We're on 995 posts, I wonder who will post the 1000th?

We're on 995 posts, I wonder who will post the 1000th?

Me probably, but who's gonna make the 1001st?

Bleib cool chaps,

There is no prize and I have removed a few useless posts in the past (and still do), so it's probably well over 1000 already, if you count the ones I took away.