British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

I was in waterstones in Romford today when I saw Coin Yearbook 2006 on the shelf, after flicking casually through it I saw Mark Rasmussen's advertisment and a section detailing forthcoming coins for sale in his 'Winter list'

He will be offering a 1933, and Edward VIII 1937, and a 1952! Now thats a rare trio if ever I saw one!

1933/37 and 52 what?

I presume you mean pennies?

Sorry! Yes, pennies.

I'll stick with my NEF's

Don't you think all three coins,although rare, wouldn't be upstaged by something a little earlier and chunky....maybe its me.?

I haven't seen the advert. Which 1933 is it?

The advert didn't say which 1933 it is, we'll just have to wait and see...

Like Rob, I also had not seen the advertisement, but I noticed the same or a similar advert on page 41 of the latest (February) issue of Coin News. He also has a 1642 triple unite and a gold 1797 Cartwheel penny.

mmm. 1937 would be nice, already got the other two. Wonder if he'll take American express.

mmm. 1937 would be nice, already got the other two. Wonder if he'll take American express.

I'm sure he will accept any method of payment. Get him to do a swap for your duplicates. 1 million 1967 pennies should just about cover it. :D

mmm. 1937 would be nice, already got the other two.  Wonder if he'll take American express.

I checked his website. The only credit cards he accepts are MasterCard and Visa.

1 million 1967 pennies should just about cover it.

That's about £30 then

:lol: