British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Guest gadget

four pence coin

Guest gadget

ya misses groaning in my ear the other day didnt make much sence2 me either sounded like groanz ov pleasure :D

Gadget....I must say you are a stayer...if you hang around we might be able in house train you. ;)

I can't understand why you are encouraging him/her/it!

Maybe we can reform him/her/it! :D

Maybe we can reform him/her/it!

Forget it. You can not reform nor engage a troll. The only ways to get rid of one is to ignore it or ban it.

I don't know, i'm willing to listen to see if gadget has something sensible to say. Perhaps he/she isn't all that bad. Probably just does it for attention and can really speak/write very well. He/she may even grow up to be Conservative MP for Statford upon Avon or something.

50 years ago many people would have thought and said the same thing about black people or gays, or jews. And since then, those bigotted views have proved unfounded. Surely everyone has a right to live in society (unless they steal anything of mine!!)

Chavs have rights too you know, and perhaps a chav with an inquizitive mind is not such a bad thing, maybe he was just brought up wrong.

Gadget, do you have a permenant address, if so what is it (email it to me)?

Someone from the forum has paid for you to receive a copy of Collectors' Coins GB 2006 in an attempt to reform you!

Wow! I didn't expect that! :o:D

The Rave won't finish till 7pm B)

Guest gadget

i would do chris m8 but the mail man dont come down my way i can't imagine why!!so i would not get it its a very kind offer!o ye fcuk u GEORDIE :D:rolleyes::P

Sorry! I don't wear French Connection. B)

Gadget has contacted me for his free book.

When he tries to write more sensibly without abusing people, he almost gets away with it. He lives in a town in Northamptonshire, with slightly higher than the English average crime levels, but nothing too chavvy as far as I can make out.

He seems to genuinely be into coins and gleefully told me that his oldest coin is a 1699 farthing. Like me, he's in his 20's.

Well done Gadget.

Welcome to the predecimal MASSIVE. B)

WOW!! hes a reformed character Congrats guys!!